• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I just have this negative aura around me that brings others down. I lash out at others, I'm rude and a fucking piece of shit. I made my parents cry and it's all because I'm alive. I'm the worst part of everyone's day and when I'm down, I just bring others down with me.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Self isolation has been my solution to this. I've tried to improve how I appear to others but nothing has worked for me so I just don't go around others. Maybe you can find a better solution. Best of luck and hopefully everything gets easier ❤️

Reactions: Hollowman and divinemistress36
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I relate so much, I'm a horrible person, and I admit that. I always make my parents cry, and other people feel bad because I'm just not happy, and I'm always getting mad at them for no reason. I've had my mom cry because I simply didn't care if I died.

Reactions: throneofdispair03