Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm a bad person, I'm ugly from the inside and from the outside. I'm selfish and lazy and Im too tired and lazy to finish my education and go to work. I hate the system and shit. I'm so done. I'm even too tired to prepare my doses of SN and mix it+fasting 8 hours and waiting for the exact time my mother (stay at home wife) will leave the apartment. Everything is so damn hard and I'm just tired. I'm tired of living of existing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blackballoon, Kassender, Dima2 and 7 others
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I'm a bad person, I'm ugly from the inside and from the outside. I'm selfish and lazy and Im too tired and lazy to finish my education and go to work. I hate the system and shit. I'm so done. I'm even too tired to prepare my doses of SN and mix it+fasting 8 hours and waiting for the exact time my mother (stay at home wife) will leave the apartment. Everything is so damn hard and I'm just tired. I'm tired of living of existing
If you ever want to talk, just pm me

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you ever want to talk, just pm me
Thank you for ur kindness but I hate talking and expressing myself is very hard for me. Yep I'm helpless but I don't want to seem like I ignored your nice comment because I'm sure someone would appreciate talking to you

Reactions: Meditation guide
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you for ur kindness but I hate talking and expressing myself is very hard for me. Yep I'm helpless but I don't want to seem like I ignored your nice comment because I'm sure someone would appreciate talking to you
Always here to listen even if you just want to vent or express yourself.

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Hey, I'm terrible at socializing too (:

greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
hey, it's okay to feel like that. but listen to me, you're not a failure. all of the trauma you may have been through and the mental illnesses you struggle with daily are not your fault. you didn't choose to be like this. i can tell you are trying and that in itself is something to be proud of. the fact that you've made it this far means you have succeeded not failed. life is hell believe me i know and i understand. just please remember whatever you choose to do with your life at this point i want you to know that that's okay. if you ctb it is okay if you don't that's also okay. whatever makes you feel better and comfortable do that. look i may not know you but you seem like genuinely a really nice and great person and i truly wish you the best in your life. i'm so sorry for all the things you've been through. life sucks. i'm sending you much love and peace. good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Nymph and Living_Hurts_so_Much
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I feel the same too. But I try to give my best in my daily tasks. What I do I try to do it the best I can but most of times I'm not content with that and I feel frustrated. It tell myself I could have done it better but it is never enough and it makes me want to ctb. I feel like a useless piece of shit. I could be doing something productive for myself instead of being in this forum but it comforts to be with people who feels suicidal like me. Sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Theodora
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Sounds like you just described me to a T lol. Except instead I was too lazy to find a rope for a partially suspended hanging until I got angry after getting banned from a subreddit (which is kind of stupid and petty in hindsight but it was kinda the straw that broke the camels back y'know). Here's to hoping we find whatever it is we need.

• Love
Reactions: Theodora
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Honestly I feel the same way, but I find we are way more harsh on ourselves than we'd ever reasonably be to someone else at times. Imagine another person with your life and ask yourself, would you be judging them as harshly as you are judging yourself right now? Since we experience our own lives every day it's easy to think we know ourselves better than anyone, but really our self doubts and desire for various things can warp our perceptions of ourselves a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You are not alone. I have said and done plenty of horrid things in my time. a lot of it disgusts me. I am not being harsh on myself,honestly!!!! there is only and ever should be one of me!!!