CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I hate myself for who I am and what I've become. My uselessness drives my family apart and destroys whatever cohesion might've existed. I've been a burden upon my family since the day I was born; a sickly baby born with cancer who destroyed my parents finances and credit due to the hospital bills, I was never supposed to live. And since then what have I done? Nothing worthwhile. Everybody else has moved on while I've gone nowhere. I've given nothing back to my family but my worthlessness. My only hope is my sister, I feel that she is much better than me; someone who could actually be successful and not a curse like I was. I'm grateful for that at least. Each day is a living reminder of my status as a failure; someone who has no worth or meaning living in this world. My existence only serves to perpetuate the destruction and harm of the people I love and care about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Celerity and Finalnight
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Sorry about your life circumstances. I wish things were better for everyone who suffers as we do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Celerity and Finalnight
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Oh wow, so you mean "cancer" both figuratively and literally. Although I feel that you should not feel like a burden for something that was completely out of your control, I do uderstand your desire to CTB. It's very unselfish of you.

...ironic considering we're known for being "selfish".

Reactions: Immensevoid and Celerity