• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024
I'm 66yrs old with failing health. My anxiety about my health is overwhelming and i am so thankful to have found this forum
I have access to a firearm but have never shot one. Want to ctb within the next few days
My thoughts are so fragmented and I am having panic attacks
Not even sure what I am asking… I am so so and afraid

S

suzyzoom

Mar 15, 2024
I'm 66yrs old with failing health. My anxiety about my health is overwhelming and i am so thankful to have found this forum
I have access to a firearm but have never shot one. Want to ctb within the next few days
My thoughts are so fragmented and I am having panic attacks
Not even sure what I am asking… I am so so and afraid
I am so sorry about your health issues and fear. If it is any consolation, you are not alone. I am new here, in a very similar state, and not at all sure what to say or how to help, but just wanted you to know someone is reading and cares. S xo

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021

I feel sad for you, I think when a person reaches a certain age or health/quality of life then assisted suicide should be a lot more accessible and acceptable.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I'm 54, and I suffer with depression and anxiety, and I'm definitely not in the best of shape, and I know my health is slowly declining.

That said, this site has some of the most sincere people I've ever met(so to speak). You don't get judged, or someone telling you to "get over it".

So welcome to SaSu, and remember that here, you are never alone.

Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024
I'm 54, and I suffer with depression and anxiety, and I'm definitely not in the best of shape, and I know my health is slowly declining.

That said, this site has some of the most sincere people I've ever met(so to speak). You don't get judged, or someone telling you to "get over it".

So welcome to SaSu, and remember that here, you are never alone.
Thank you so much

Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024

I feel sad for you, I think when a person reaches a certain age or health/quality of life then assisted suicide should be a lot more accessible and acceptable.
Thank you
I found comments like that to be dreadful and another reason why talking about this in society is so difficult.
Yes, it silences so many who need to be heard