lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
my existence was a mistake, not metaphorically, i was literally an accident that shouldn't have ever happened. it feels like it's my responsibility to sit things straight. every year today, I'm reminded of my failure to do so.
i was not meant to be born. i was the unexpected tragedy that should've been eliminated. the only way for me to correct this is to die, and i can't even do that right.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: xxCuteSprinklesxx, Praestat_Mori, Surai and 1 other person
Soph

Soph

Lost Citizen
Sep 9, 2024
my existence was a mistake, not metaphorically, i was literally an accident that shouldn't have ever happened. it feels like it's my responsibility to sit things straight. every year today, I'm reminded of my failure to do so.
i was not meant to be born. i was the unexpected tragedy that should've been eliminated. the only way for me to correct this is to die, and i can't even do that right.
Hey, don't ever say you were a mistake deep inside we are the survivors, and no one can take that from us. The errors of the parents don't justify mistreating or even say that their child was a accident. Hurts to carry that I know, thats why I want to tell you something important. Family is suppose to support and take care of the loved ones even in the darker times, if they failed you something that simple and basic then they are the failure for not being able to make you feel safe and warm. Cheers from Portugal and I hope the people who treated you bad gets the karma soon.

• Love
Reactions: skyflame, Surai, asa and 1 other person
lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
Hey, don't ever say you were a mistake deep inside we are the survivors, and no one can take that from us. The errors of the parents don't justify mistreating or even say that their child was a accident. Hurts to carry that I know, thats why I want to tell you something important. Family is suppose to support and take care of the loved ones even in the darker times, if they failed you something that simple and basic then they are the failure for not being able to make you feel safe and warm. Cheers from Portugal and I hope the people who treated you bad gets the karma soon.
thank you soph ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Soph
MillieXIO

MillieXIO

Jul 31, 2023
I feel exactly the same. I turned 21 in February, got drunk at a party, and nearly died in my sleep choking on my vomit. I only didn't because I drunkenly joined a discord call and my friend panicked asking if I was ok. He quite literally saved my life.
The idea of being dead is really appealing if there's nothing after death, but I was raised too religiously. I'm too afraid to go to Hell if I kill myself.

• Love
Reactions: Soph and lavenderlilylies
lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
I feel exactly the same. I turned 21 in February, got drunk at a party, and nearly died in my sleep choking on my vomit. I only didn't because I drunkenly joined a discord call and my friend panicked asking if I was ok. He quite literally saved my life.
The idea of being dead is really appealing if there's nothing after death, but I was raised too religiously. I'm too afraid to go to Hell if I kill myself.
I can relate, fear is the only thing stopping me

Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
Im in the same boat it seems life just wants to fuck us over

• Aww..
Reactions: Soph, piger and lavenderlilylies
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a mistake. You parents made a decision. They r the ones to be blamed not you, they are the ones who are responsible for you to have a good life. Life is often so unfair. Everyone deserves a good life 🫂

Reactions: Soph