ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I'm thinking of two situations. At the time I had a girlfriend named Georgia, and I also hung out with a trio of 3 boys: John, Tyler, and Nevit. My relationship with these people started pretty good, but I completely ruined them.

With Georgia, I tried way too hard to be romantic and touchy, and tried too hard to make her laugh, and it showed, and eventually she literally just spat in my face and told me to fuck off because of how annoying I was being.

With John, Tyler, and Nevit, it was fine until I started getting too comfortable. One day I want on a whole 10 minute tangent about how my house is better than all of theirs, and how my family makes much more money, and besides them saying "dude please fucking stop" like a hundred times I just kept on talking. I also spammed all their Instagram DM's with multiple spaced paragraphs, which they'd try to read but ultimately couldn't because it was just too much writing on a small phone screen.

Eventually, what kind of "set me straight" was a confrontation with John. I was asking him why everyone was avoiding me, and he was like, "Because you're fucking insufferable, alright! You're fucking insufferable! You're entitled, selfish, not funny at all, you try way too hard, and you're just overall a huge piece of shit! Like seriously dude, just go fuck off! Don't bother us anymore, you fucking retard!"

And though a part of me felt John was right, I proceeded to then create several alternate accounts on Instagram to dox and make death threats towards Georgia, John, Tyler, and Nevit. I was never caught, though that didn't make it right obviously.

And overall...at 18 I was just a garbage human being with very few redeeming qualities.

Luckily, since then I did get better due to therapy and medication. Therapy and medication is indeed super important.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Mr2005, Blondi and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Happy Birthday friend.

We all find our way, sometimes it takes a little more time/effort, but the main point is always does one become better because of past experiences? From your post, I say yes.

Now I am 65, reference point, and at 20 you are so young yet. A human males mind does not fully get "hard wired" ie.. developed till ones late 20's, So you are well along, advanced and I really love how you recognize past "learning experiences" and have become a much better person for that.

We all find our way in our time, and you are very smart and kind.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY young man and enjoy yourself, you earned it!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: sourokraandfish, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Happy Birthday friend.

We all find our way, sometimes it takes a little more time/effort, but the main point is always does one become better because of past experiences? From your post, I say yes.

Now I am 65, reference point, and at 20 you are so young yet. A human males mind does not fully get "hard wired" ie.. developed till ones late 20's, So you are well along, advanced and I really love how you recognize past "learning experiences" and have become a much better person for that.

We all find our way in our time, and you are very smart and kind.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY young man and enjoy yourself, you earned it!

Walter
Thank you! As for my birthday, I'm not sure if I put it on my profile or not, but it's July 20, 2001. Not too far off I guess, tehe.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you! As for my birthday, I'm not sure if I put it on my profile or not, but it's July 20, 2001. Not too far off I guess, tehe.
I am sorry as i was reading the title of your post and I thought it meant that you turned 20 today. See, even at 65 I am still learning myself.

One never ever stops learning and bettering oneself.

Thank you so much for being so kind and delightful to talk with, you are a vibrant soul.

My best to a great friend.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632