NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
This feels like a super drawn out nightmare, when will i fucking wake up ? Is there no end to this fucking bs ??!!?!&@@?9? I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM BROKEN

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: finalexit, AvaAdore, user667 and 25 others
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Do you want to try to explain what's going on in your head?

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. It's heartbreaking to read your words because I truly feel what you feel. Talking about it can help, if only temporarily.

Reactions: finalexit, Wrennie, NotOkay_ and 1 other person
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
We are here if you wanna talk

Reactions: finalexit, blahblahhh, Wrennie and 2 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
This world is a fucked-up nightmare. Every second of existence is a torture. If only there was a way to stop all this pain (other than suicide, because it's very difficult). I understand and I relate.

Reactions: finalexit, AvaAdore, blahblahhh and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I wish I could wake up to my nightmares instead of this reality, because the horrors brought upon by reality will always trump that of nightmares.

Your pain is palpable. I can feel it emanating from your words... My best wishes to you OP. We're all trapped in this Hell together. Just know that if you ever need anything we'll do everything in our power to support you. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: finalexit, AvaAdore, TheSomebody and 4 others
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
I wish I could wake up to my nightmares instead of this reality, because the horrors brought upon by reality will always trump that of nightmares.

Your pain is palpable. I can feel it emanating from your words... My best wishes to you OP. We're all trapped in this Hell together. Just know that if you ever need anything we'll do everything in our power to support you. :heart:
Thank you hun x i wish I'd found you guys sooner you really help me feel supported love you all x

• Hugs
Reactions: finalexit, JustHeckinKillMe, Goodbye710 and 2 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This feels like a super drawn out nightmare, when will i fucking wake up ? Is there no end to this fucking bs ??!!?!&@@?9? I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM BROKEN
It is the same for me. Nightmare is without a doubt way too nice of a term.

• Love
Reactions: finalexit, NotOkay_ and Wrennie
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I feel you. My life feels like the movie inception. As soon as I jump off the ledge; I'll wake up and be 6 again before the bad shit and the suicidal thoughts. Before the wish that I never existed. But I'm scared to jump, because i know i want wake up. But that finality in itself give me a sense of peace. Once this nightmare, this dream is over; it's over forever. A cease to the one and only terrible me.

• Hugs
Reactions: NotOkay_, JustHeckinKillMe and stevieu
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
I feel you. My life feels like the movie inception. As soon as I jump off the ledge; I'll wake up and be 6 again before the bad shit and the suicidal thoughts. Before the wish that I never existed. But I'm scared to jump, because i know i want wake up. But that finality in itself give me a sense of peace. Once this nightmare, this dream is over; it's over forever. A cease to the one and only terrible me.
I feel you on that hun x

Reactions: Antigonish
C

cupples1979@hotmail.

Jan 25, 2021
Everyday the nightmare gets worse and worse..I cant take it anymore

Reactions: NotOkay_
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wanna wake up too, dear. This is an everlasting nightmare. Life is good? Don't make me laugh, society.

Reactions: NotOkay_
alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I'm hoping that when I ctb I'll wake up from whatever coma I must be in because this is just fuckin cruel at this point. Since the tree fell through my house everything that could possibly go wrong continues to go completely wrong. Living a nightmare amaa

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and cupples1979@hotmail.
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
I'm hoping that when I ctb I'll wake up from whatever coma I must be in because this is just fuckin cruel at this point. Since the tree fell through my house everything that could possibly go wrong continues to go completely wrong. Living a nightmare amaa
H O N E S T L Y

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire, alpacasuitcase and cupples1979@hotmail.