• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I had another drunk crying spell, which i admit makes me look a bit insane. Father I only asked for your blessings. Let me go. I don't want to play this bullshit game anymore.

He wants to tell me about all the other people who have it hard. Im not talking about them! I can't help them! Then he has the fucking audacity to as,who the hell have i been talking to that has me thinking this way?! I knew what antinatalism was before i knew there was a term for it. I knew consciousness can and most often is a scourge on those unlucky enough to suffer from it before I knew there existed books by philosophers on the topic. I knew i was sick of this fucking life/body long before i knew there exist others who feel the same. Who have i been talking to! Gtfoh. All you have to do is look around. You're just waiting to fucking die.

I love these people for taking me in but i swear I've listened to more stories of their bodies breaking down, pain ailments and the like to last me a life time. Then in the VERY SAME BREATH they thank the creator for the strength to deal with the hardships they have been gifted. They Watch news stories about all the fucked up things man kind does to each other. The natural tragedies that befall us. How Big Bro is getting bigger and scarier. They all say this place is crazy but when i say yes, i agree and that's why..., i get verbally accosted and told ultimately i am to enjoy and be thankful for the opportunity to suffer along with everyone else.

Daddy we can have a nice dinner, talk, laugh and i can go. You take the apartment deposit use it for cremation and buy yourself a cheap truck or something.

No they want me to get another fucking expensive ass apartment and be tied down to some bullshit job that i have to worry about losing because I'm riddled by "depression" and anxiety. Just so i can go home everyday lonely and drink until i pass out for the next 30 40 or 50 fucking years.

I'm in a bizarro world.

But I'll play. For a few more weeks.

Must all reproof of our species' self-contentment then be renounced? That would be the brilliant decision, rule number one for deviants from the norm.

Rule number two: If you must open your mouth, steer away from debate. Money and love may make the world go round, but disputation with that world cannot get it to budge if it is not of a mind to do so.

Reactions: noonetoo, Circles and brighter