sirensepiphany

sirensepiphany

i need to save u, but whos going to save me ?
Jun 5, 2023
people within this world only care about their self interest, i guess including myself. there are good selfless people, but thats so extremely rare to find, especially in our day of age.

I've been having SI more often than ever and it fucking sucks, i know i wont ever grow the balls to do it. I guess a part of me wants to do it as a fuck you to all the people i hated and a sorry to the ones ive hurt.

advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
my biggest disadvantage is how selfless I am. i agree that most are selfish, but I think people in general will always put themselves first and be reluctant to extend a hand to others. it's just how humans are, especially in a cruel world like this.

should that stop you from being who you are? no. I continue to be selfless. what changed for me is reminding myself not to expect anything from others. not everyone will have as big of a heart as you, don't give expecting someone to reciprocate. it's probably why I prefer to be alone.

lastly, don't force your hand and impulsively do something. it never works out.

wanting to go is a difficult thing to come to terms with and in general, a tough process. personally, it feels like your stuck and in limbo, which is a slow burn.

you'll know when the time comes. whether it's recovering or going the other way, it will feel free, without any worry or pressure, and you'll know it's right.

best of luck and hope you find your way.

Reactions: sirensepiphany and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that humans are very self centred, I just find the human species to be awful in general, it's horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world but it's just the harsh reality of existing here. But of course it's really understandable just wishing to be gone, I hate how suicide is so difficult, it really should be easier to finally be free from all the suffering.

Reactions: sirensepiphany
sirensepiphany

sirensepiphany

i need to save u, but whos going to save me ?
Jun 5, 2023
my biggest disadvantage is how selfless I am. i agree that most are selfish, but I think people in general will always put themselves first and be reluctant to extend a hand to others. it's just how humans are, especially in a cruel world like this.

should that stop you from being who you are? no. I continue to be selfless. what changed for me is reminding myself not to expect anything from others. not everyone will have as big of a heart as you, don't give expecting someone to reciprocate. it's probably why I prefer to be alone.

lastly, don't force your hand and impulsively do something. it never works out.

wanting to go is a difficult thing to come to terms with and in general, a tough process. personally, it feels like your stuck and in limbo, which is a slow burn.

you'll know when the time comes. whether it's recovering or going the other way, it will feel free, without any worry or pressure, and you'll know it's right.

best of luck and hope you find your way.
thank you for the reassurance that one day i really will decide. this world really is a dumpster fire that many of us didn't want to join, but i guess we adapt

• Hugs
Reactions: pole