M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i meed to do it otherwise im gwtting crazyvand ending up in psych ward. ill try to go to the kitchen and take some SN when she is sleeping.
but what if she discovers me and wants to call the police? i know this iabterrible but wish i had chloroform...
any idea?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Breadbfra, voyager and 11 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Are you ending in a psych ward tomorrow? Can't you wait to be alone with some spare hours?
Still, as long as you make sure she's asleep there should be no problem with you going to the kitchen but she might wake up once the SN convulsions start.
Anyway, you should be able to CTB by the time she gets up.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Are you ending in a psych ward tomorrow? Can't you wait to be alone with some spare hours?
Still, as long as you make sure she's asleep there should be no problem with you going to the kitchen but she might wake up once the SN convulsions start.
Anyway, you should be able to CTB by the time she gets up.
she wakes up and runs around the house all the time. its very likely that she finds me and SN is not that fast...esp since i must have dinner. do they force feed you ay psych hospitals? that terrifies me

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think you don't have a solid plan, I think you're thinking with emotions rather than logic, and I think you're freaking out. When you a have a good plan laid out and can see yourself doing it step by step and completing it, you'll have a higher chance of success.

Don't think I don't have compassion for you, I do. I don't know if you can do what I'm suggesting based on your physical and emotional suffering. I'm reminded of a story I read about an Arab patient in a hospital with a cast. He kept complaining about itching and no one would listen to him, it went on for weeks. Finally, he lost it, jumped out the window. When they cut the cast off his body, it was filled with bugs.

So, are you in a bug situation and no one is listening to you, or are you in a purely emotional situation that's escalating? If it's the latter, what can you do to get grounded and calm, to plan? If it's the former, I wish you the best possible outcome.

I just...I get the sense that your mom heard and supported you, but when it came time to act on your plan, you weren't able, and she could only leave the house so many times, support your desire so many times, and it's too much for her, and then you get resentful and escalate, and see every end result of whatever you try as the worst possible outcome, so it just makes you feel more helpless and crazy. I acknowledge I could be off about this, I'm just trying to put together what I read from your posts.

So what if you can step outside of this spiraling cycle and do something totally different? Is there someone calming and worthy of respect who can come visit you and talk to you, help you figure out how to step outside of your situation and come up with new ideas, or at least calm down so you can look at all your options clearly and make the best possible choice?

If not, I suggest doing something like mindmapping -- write down each thing that's troubling you, put each one in a circle, and branch off of it whatever comes to mind. I personally have gotten so much clarity from doing this when I feel overwhelmed by a situation. Based on this, I'd make an educated guess that you're not as powerless as you think you are, whether with your illness or, if you choose it, your decision to ctb.

Edit: I think I asked you this last night -- when did she start threatening to call the police? Did she actually say this, or are you hyperfocusing on a worst-case scenario that you don't have any evidence will happen? Not trying to belittle you or make you defensive, I'm trying to see clearly and maybe help you see more clearly, too.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Sensei, chasedtheWind and 5 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
i meed to do it otherwise im gwtting crazyvand ending up in psych ward. ill try to go to the kitchen and take some SN when she is sleeping.
but what if she discovers me and wants to call the police? i know this iabterrible but wish i had chloroform...
any idea?
Who's she? Your girlfriend, mom? If it's your girl and you share a bed then really bad idea, but even if it's someone in another room as mentioned above SN might not be the quickest and most quiet so you're risking a lot..

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I think you don't have a solid plan, I think you're thinking with emotions rather than logic, and I think you're freaking out. When you a have a good plan laid out and can see yourself doing it step by step and completing it, you'll have a higher chance of success.

Don't think I don't have compassion for you, I do. I don't know if you can do what I'm suggesting based on your physical and emotional suffering. I'm reminded of a story I read about an Arab patient in a hospital with a cast. He kept complaining about itching and no one would listen to him, it went on for weeks. Finally, he lost it, jumped out the window. When they cut the cast off his body, it was filled with bugs.

So, are you in a bug situation and no one is listening to you, or are you in a purely emotional situation that's escalating? If it's the latter, what can you do to get grounded and calm, to plan? If it's the former, I wish you the best possible outcome.

I just...I get the sense that your mom heard and supported you, but when it came time to act on your plan, you weren't able, and she could only leave the house so many times, support your desire so many times, and it's too much for her, and then you get resentful and escalate, and see every end result of whatever you try as the worst possible outcome, so it just makes you feel more helpless and crazy. I acknowledge I could be off about this, I'm just trying to put together what I read from your posts.

So what if you can step outside of this spiraling cycle and do something totally different? Is there someone calming and worthy of respect who can come visit you and talk to you, help you figure out how to step outside of your situation and come up with new ideas, or at least calm down so you can look at all your options clearly and make the best possible choice?

If not, I suggest doing something like mindmapping -- write down each thing that's troubling you, put each one in a circle, and branch off of it whatever comes to mind. I personally have gotten so much clarity from doing this when I feel overwhelmed by a situation. Based on this, I'd make an educated guess that you're not as powerless as you think you are, whether with your illness or, if you choose it, your decision to ctb.

Edit: I think I asked you this last night -- when did she start threatening to call the police? Did she actually say this, or are you hyperfocusing on a worst-case scenario that you don't have any evidence will happen? Not trying to belittle you or make you defensive, I'm trying to see clearly and maybe help you see more clearly, too.
well either calling the police or calling my father. and the end is the psych ward isnt it? i dont want to end up there.
i am so rushed cause somethings going very wrong in my brain and cant sleep at all. im starting to delirate and hallucinate and am physically extremely exhausted. i live in a 3rd floor btw so not enoigh. what can i do? its crazy

• Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, voyager, Lostandlooking and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
well either calling the police or calling my father. and the end is the psych ward isnt it? i dont want to end up there.
i am so rushed cause somethings going very wrong in my brain and cant sleep at all. im starting to delirate and hallucinate and am physically extremely exhausted. i live in a 3rd floor btw so not enoigh. what can i do? its crazy

Thanks for quoting!

So, she said that if you attempt, she will call the police or call your father?

Edit: I wasn't saying to jump out the window btw. It was an analogy. SN would be the equivalent to jumping out the window.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
If I was in your situation, I would just straight up tell them, "Hey, I really need a break from the house and being in the psych ward not going to change me for the better. I rather go on vacation for a bit, you can come with me if you want to." So when you're on vacation, drop her off somewhere fun, like the mall and give her your credit card. Tell her to go ham on it. She'll totally forget about you and that's when you can CTB somewhere in peace.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for quoting!

So, she said that if you attempt, she will call the police or call your father?

Edit: I wasn't saying to jump out the window btw. It was an analogy. SN would be the equivalent to jumping out the window.
i guess she would call my father. he would come, make a tantrum and call the ambulance
If I was in your situation, I would just straight up tell them, "Hey, I really need a break from the house and being in the psych ward not going to change me for the better. I rather go on vacation for a bit, you can come with me if you want to." So when you're on vacation, drop her off somewhere fun, like the mall and give her your credit card. Tell her to go ham on it. She'll totally forget about you and that's when you can CTB somewhere in peace.
i cant.i am dependent on my mother 100% and it has to be now...to many sleepless days already...

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
i guess she would call my father. he would come, make a tantrum and call the ambulance

Okay, but I've directly asked you several times in this thread and one or two others if she actually said that, and you keep going around it.

I have a lot of compassion for your situation and I sincerely wish you the best possible outcome, I just gotta step out of the circular conversations. Sending a warm hug for whenever you need it.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Okay, but I've directly asked you several times in this thread and one or two others if she actually said that, and you keep going around it.

I have a lot of compassion for your situation and I sincerely wish you the best possible outcome, I just gotta step out of the circular conversations. Sending a warm hug for whenever you need it.
yes she said that..threatens me with that every time she is angry. sorry :(

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
For SN to take You over needs 5-10mins. Nothing can save you within that time, unles she forces You to drink a buckle of water lmao

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
For SN to take You over needs 5-10mins. Nothing can save you within that time, unles she forces You to drink a buckle of water lmao

Uhh, a trip to the hospital where they'll give you methylene blue, and then a lengthy stay at the psych ward.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Meditation guide and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
They won't force feed you in a psych ward. Food might not be great but most people's experience I think is boredom and missing some freedoms and conveniences. It can really suck but it won't last forever. Unsuccessfully CTBing will just make you stay for longer, with tighter restrictions, so personally I wouldn't risk it, I think GoodPersonEffed made some good points, you need to take time over all the decisions that you need to make. Doing it while emotional, without thought all round, could lead to very bad places. There are no easy or simple ways to CTB

Reactions: Symbiote
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I can comment on the force feed you in a psych hospital. At least for me, the 2 times that I have been in, I am on a restricted diet, low fat, low sugar..etc.. and they gave a a "standard" meal loaded with fat and sugar, I refused it. On the 2nd day they sat me down and made it completely clear, "you eat OR we will force feed you" by whatever means needed. The 2 weeks that I was in the ward they REALLY watched me closely about my food intake. I HATED it.

• Wow
Reactions: purplesmoothie
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
That conclusion came from reports from someone watching just one person OD on SN with flimsy 3rd hand evidence too. Everyone is different, and SN is not nearly as ideal a way out as this makes it sound! Sorry! Not recommended

Reactions: Symbiote
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
if she hears that im up and messing around she will come and discover me. and death takes some time..you can be saved

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Uhh, a trip to the hospital where they'll give you methylene blue, and then a lengthy stay at the psych ward.
1. Sn
2. Lockin into a toilet.
No way anyone can manage to come that fast and rescue within time. Like no way

Reactions: Zyntkalla
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I can comment on the force feed you in a psych hospital. At least for me, the 2 times that I have been in, I am on a restricted diet, low fat, low sugar..etc.. and they gave a a "standard" meal loaded with fat and sugar, I refused it. On the 2nd day they sat me down and made it completely clear, "you eat OR we will force feed you" by whatever means needed. The 2 weeks that I was in the ward they REALLY watched me closely about my food intake. I HATED it.
Christ. What country if you don't mind me asking?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Christ. What country if you don't mind me asking?
No problem, love sharing info with a global family member here! Midwest in the USA.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
1. Sn
2. Lockin into a toilet.

Doors are breakable. You be amazed at how quickly firefighters and EMTs can get to a person, unless you live in Russia or China where you have to pay upfront before they do anything.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Lostandlooking, anxivoid and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
1. Sn
2. Lockin into a toilet.
You just don't know that. A lot can be different with a person's physiology etc, plus methods etc can vary. I heard it can take hours to die, and some people even wake up days later. Lots of hearsay like that, and no evidence to refute it. You might end up in agony and call an ambulance yourself ffs

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
No problem, love sharing info with a global family member here! Midwest in the USA.
Amm.. don't do that. We have many prolifers in this forum
You just don't know that. A lot can be different with a person's physiology etc, plus methods etc can vary. I heard it can take hours to die, and some people even wake up days later. Lots of hearsay like that, and no evidence to refute it. You might end up in agony and call an ambulance yourself ffs
Oh god xD sounds terrible

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
dont ambulances come with means to break doors?
If a person really wants to die he will find a way no matter what. For example a person can drink sn and break his window and run away. Why is that hard? People You make complications to yourself nothing else

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
do i need 2 glasses? or can i refill the first one? for the time to feeling shit i mean. i can justify one glass in my room bit not 2

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Amm.. don't do that. We have many prolifers in this forum

Oh god xD sounds terrible
Sorry, I am bad. Did not think, wanted to help is all. Next time will think more before typing. Again, sorry.

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
D
do i need 2 glasses? or can i refill the first one? for the time to feeling shit i mean. i can justify one glass in my room bit not 2
You dont know dosage for sn?

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
yes but ure supposed to have a 2nd glass already prepared. another problem is going to be taking the scales to my room. mb i should try to do it in the kitchen

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Anyway psychic ward is not the biggest problem. I met a lot of smart people there. Not everyones is a psycho there

Reactions: Metalhead