• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
Haven't posted in a good while.

I got a job, and really tried to take on life for a bit. Tried to ignore the illnesses, and for a moment it almost felt possible. It isn't.

I don't know how to really describe my situation anymore. I used to be able to be so articulate(?) on here. I guess you know it's bad when you can't even verbalize what's killing you from the inside out.

The good news is, I have reached a point where I am no longer scared about the afterlife. Namely, I just have no ability to act as an all-knowing, religious person. Whatever happens, happens. I'm headed there anyways. If it's a void, I'll welcome it. If it's hell, I won't be alone. If it's a whole new life start anew, I'll be glad not to remember this one.

My method will include hanging, OD and some self harm for some added spice. November is the very latest, but I doubt I'll last that long. Earliest will be Tuesday. Optimally, I will pass between March and April.

If I survive, maybe I'll get some time off work, lol. Hoping otherwise, however.

If desired, I'll post my goodbyes when the day finally comes. In the meantime, I feel comfort in knowing I'm more than halfway there.

My love goes out to everyone else.

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
As someone who also had tried to make life work but continue to end up falling short, I feel you wholeheartedly. I hope you find the peace and freedom you desire.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you nada but the best luck OP and hopefully you can have eternal peace away from the cruelitys of life.

• Love
Reactions: irregularreconcile
White_Alice

White_Alice

[If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.]
Feb 26, 2024
It feels like there is a black hole inside you that grows bigger with each passing day. Soon, it becomes this horrid physical pain that you cant ignore and you feel lost because theres no way to make it stop. I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck, friend. *hugs*

Reactions: seekingrelease22
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i hope you are able to go peacefully when you're ready. may you never have to face the cruelty of life again, good luck.

Reactions: seekingrelease22