not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope you are doing well. :hug::hug::hug::hug: Hopefully you will find some peace. Say hi when you come back. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen, Brackenshire and Yomyom
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

See @jgm63, if that's your hero, he's already baked, right? So best not bake him again. Even if he's half-baked. We get the heroes we deserve.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and nitrogen
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
See @jgm63, if that's your hero, he's already baked, right? So best not bake him again. Even if he's half-baked. We get the heroes we deserve.
Wait, so my hero gingerbread man has been cooking other baked goods ?
The plot thickens.....

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and nitrogen
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Tada! I'm back. You amazing mothafakas don't disappoint! :heart::happy::love: :kiss: More fun than my real-life friends.

is that image were you are going? I fucking hate you!! so fucking jealous
You can hate me but you can't catch me, heheheeeee. If it makes you feel any better, my kid thew up in the car when eating beef jerky.
IMG 4921

Isolated staircases in the woods, that's a nice obscure one that I appreciate.
Haha, yeah. Obscure indeed. I doubt most people get it. The urban legend goes the staircases in the woods may be portals to alternate dimensions and walking up one might immediately lead to some fatal cardiovascular event.

For more free advice on how to live your life and what is best for you please contact [email protected]
Who's the real lifecoach? I only need a deathcoach. :tongue: Nice new avatar, now you come off as more like a dude than ever. I hope your decision to change your avatar wasn't triggered by my seizure-inducing gifs.
Screen Shot 2020 04 17 at 102913 AM :hihi:

being mauled by a bear or a bobcat, not my thing! ;)
I might be able to choke a juvenile bobcat to death with my bare hands - American hikers do that all the time. I had bear spray though.

I'm really need to learn sarcasm in English, or maybe shut up a little
Please don't, I love reading your posts. PS, your English is better than mine - you don't see me shut up and refrain from calling out BS.

How is the retreat able to get around Yosemite's closure?
The campgrounds, lodging, tourist center, restaurants all closed, but nature is still wide open. We stayed at my friend's vacation cottage near the park. I go to Lake Tahoe more often but no place to stay during this pandemic.

I hope you get so enlighten that you turn into the cat on your profile pic. I wanna adopt you and give you hugs and kisses everyday.:kiss::kiss::kiss:
I call dibs on op first.
Did somebody call dibs on me?
IMG 4827
Unfortunately, without soul-nourishing junk food for a few days, I turned into this:
I don't come with warranty or return - you're stuck with me!

@Sensei Lol, that Hell Soul Clown music video is some serious weird random shit. I thought this video I found was the wierdest video with an artistic touch, but yours beats it.:hihi:

Well, my friends, the time has come
To raise the roof and have some fun
Throw away the work to be done
Cecil2.0 is that you mumbling an out of tune song during a short circuit? Why can't your party when I'm here? It's not like I'm a mod. :pfff:

SoggyAmpleElephantbeetle small

I hope Cecil Next Generation turns into something cool like Robot Chicken. The Robot Chicken shows are the epitome of weird random shit & dark humor.

@Underscore Hey you stole my startled gingerbread man shitting sprinkles gif! Forfeit your right of posting that sexy twerking potato gif to me, or take this:
ZVFt.gif

OR this:
ytlwtt.gif

I've never seen a bear in Tesco's but I did get thrown out of Sainsbury's once for hanging round in the cooler section. We were excavating a Medieval shop front opposite Sainsbury's in the summer. It was so hot, I used to spend break times in the cooler section chilling out. They got suspicious lol.
I have a giant teddy bear from Costco. My kid falls asleep hugging it all the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, not-2-b-the-answer, Yomyom and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Tada! I'm back. You amazing mothafakas don't disappoint! :heart::happy::love: :kiss: More fun than my real-life friends.

You can hate me but you can't catch me, heheheeeee. If it makes you feel any better, my kid thew up in the car when eating beef jerky.
View attachment 32012

Haha, yeah. Obscure indeed. I doubt most people get it. The urban legend goes the staircases in the woods may be portals to alternate dimensions and walking up one might immediately lead to some fatal cardiovascular event.
View attachment 32013

Who's the real lifecoach? I only need a deathcoach. :tongue: Nice new avatar, now you come off as more like a dude than ever. I hope your decision to change your avatar wasn't triggered by my seizure-inducing gifs.
View attachment 32014:hihi:

I might be able to choke a juvenile bobcat to death with my bare hands - American hikers do that all the time. I had bear spray though.

Please don't, I love reading your posts. PS, your English is better than mine - you don't see me shut up and refrain from calling out BS.

The campgrounds, lodging, tourist center, restaurants all closed, but nature is still wide open. We stayed at my friend's vacation cottage near the park. I go to Lake Tahoe more often but no place to stay during this pandemic.

View attachment 32015
Unfortunately, without soul-nourishing junk food for a few days, I turned into this:
View attachment 32018

@Sensei Lol, that Hell Soul Clown music video is some serious weird random shit. I thought this video I found was the wierdest video with an artistic touch, but yours beats it.:hihi:

Cecil2.0 is that you mumbling an out of tune song during a short circuit? Why can't your party when I'm here? It's not like I'm a mod. :pfff:

View attachment 32021

I hope Cecil Next Generation turns into something cool like Robot Chicken. The Robot Chicken shows are the epitome of weird random shit & dark humor.

@Underscore Hey you stole my startled gingerbread man shitting sprinkles gif! Forfeit your right of posting that sexy twerking potato gif to me, or take this:
ZVFt.gif

OR this:
ytlwtt.gif

I have a giant teddy bear from Costco. My kid falls asleep hugging it all the time.
View attachment 32030

Lol, being thrown out of grocery store sounds embarrasing. I got thrown out of a Nepal monestary for eating meat and killing insects.Never returned to Nepal since.

Welcome back. Feeling rested? You know you want this...
UnripeBlaringFirebelliedtoad max 1mb
I shall never surrender the sexy potato! Rawr!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MartyByrde, not-2-b-the-answer and nitrogen
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

View attachment 32012

View attachment 32013

View attachment 32014:hihi:

View attachment 32015
View attachment 32018

View attachment 32021

ZVFt.gif

OR this:
ytlwtt.gif

View attachment 32030

Well, the point was, "Hey, nitrogen has buggered off. PARTY !!!! CELEBRATE !!!!"
So, you being away was the *cause* of the celebration, rather than being allowed to celebrate.....

: ¬ )

• Hugs
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Then it's time for me to confuse your weird turn-ons with these :heh:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

ph2dsb7mog2qbwe.gif
Ohhh, these are some good ones. Gotta go with the t rex in that bunch. I'm a butt man through and through.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and nitrogen
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think this is the type of social distancing and self-isolation we truly deserve ;)

• Love