suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
it sounds corny af to say but wouldnt people be truly happier without me ever existing, i wish i could disappear without a trance and people forget i even existed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, emptymiku, Skathon and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
it sounds corny af to say but wouldnt people be truly happier without me ever existing, i wish i could disappear without a trance and people forget i even existed.
Same, I also wish I was never born. I hate the fact that I had to be born. I'm most certainly sure that I didn't choose to be here, I was forced to. If I had a choice I would've never been born in the first place. If there were a guaranteed way to ctb I would've been long gone…I wish I could just disappear as well and never even have existed at all.

Reactions: Skathon
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I think many will share your same point of view in here.
Good thing is: nothing lasts forever.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Reactions: Skathon, sserafim and Harrow
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
I feel the exact same way. I take up space being here, but dying is so complicated and can also inconvenience people, I just wish I was never here at all.

Reactions: Skathon
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
It isn't corny at all; I'm sorry you're in so much pain. But I don't think people would be happier if you never existed. It is a joy for the world to have you in it, and I wish for you to be able to feel that. 💛

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidestyle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do as well of course, only never existing is perfection. To me there is no value in existing, there's nothing desirable about meaningless and unnecessary suffering with the risk of being tormented much more always there at any moment. All that existence does is create problems there were never a need for in the first place, I only see existence as a mistake. I also wish there's the option to just disappear and have our existence erased, it would be ideal, relieving and prevent so much suffering.