Nov 27, 2023
Anyone else feel the same way?

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, PA𝖨𝑁, mysadstuff and 6 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not really. I don't have much of a desire to fit in anymore. I used to and it used to feel upsetting that I was different but honestly- I'm happier on my own. I'd actually prefer it if I were able to continue to function on my own but I'll likely have to rejoin the world soon in some shitty wage slave job. But- no- I don't like the world enough to want to feel a part of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I feel you, no matter what I do in life, people end up ignoring me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mysadstuff, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
dangero

dangero

May 1, 2023
Of course, I've had that since I was a kid. In childhood I was pelted with bricks by my peers, they wanted to beat me up. Just because I never smile, I'm always so quiet, plus I have protruding ears, and I'm generally not attractive.

I hid from people, but now I have to go to slave labor, after many years of sitting at home. I think I will commit suicide, this is the best solution. People don't want me, at work I was always rejected, they laughed at me, used bullying. The daily commute to work was hell. I had constant thoughts about work and co-workers even when I got home. The negative thinking never left me. I felt constant tightness in my stomach, constant panic. I never worked anywhere for more than a week.

The human world is not for me, rejection, exclusion await there. My solution is either homelessness or suicide.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: mysadstuff, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 2 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
Anyone else feel the same way?
I'm extremely unlucky when it comes to transwomans, transgenders, even lgbt in general. Transwomans community meant more to me than my own parents. This was the case long before 2018. But, more than once, not twice, I was betrayed in the social group that was dearest to me. And worse. I didn't think that I would ever hate her. And other social groups will never replace the one that was dearest to me.

I am absolutely alone in this world. I'll never be that interested in cis-people. And transwomans caused me too much pain to be forgiven that.

• Love
Reactions: mysadstuff, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
I feel it too, even on this website.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Dear Retarded Username,

When I saw your user name, I felt so heartbroken and sad for you and for so many of us who have been labelled, mistreated by people were cruel, insensitive and are not very bright or emotionally intelligent given how they treat their fellow human beings. I am so sorry that this is how you see yourself and feel about yourself. I would like to share something and I am really hoping that you will reflect on this.

I did not.start talking till I was six years old. I was always bleeding and never smiled (I was raped from a very young age, was passed around and am autistic) - so the adults and certainly the children decided that I was "mad", bullied me, called me all sorts of names and treated me badly. I was always the "strange one" and didn't have a friend till I was a teenager - though I did have two classmates who spoke to me for 2-3 years between the age of 6 and 9. By the age of 12, a teacher had told my mother that I was "mentally retarded" and can remember the beating that I got out of this. By the age of 18, my college lecturer put me forward for some test and told me that I was on the top 1 or 3 per cent according to the Mensa test. This year, I found out that I was autistic and mentioned this to a work colleague who then asked me to teacher her something that she could not understand relating to work - I taught her and her exact words to me were "you are really clever, aren't you amd I would have never guessed that you are autistic) - a colleague I have worked with since 2018 and remember that she could not understand the problem that I had helped her with!

Now for the truth. I am not "mad", "mentally retarded", "strange", "highly intelligent", "really clever" - these are mere labels that other human beings pathetically stuck on me and it is their problem. It took me till my late teens or early 20s to realise that in the circus of life, there will be jokers, kind hearted people, actors, charlatans and people who genuinely care - it really is a circus. Even since this slow realisation, I still live a life of doubts but am constantly challenging myself and negative thoughts and some days I win and some days, I am the sad clown of the circus..,

It is a battle, but a battle that is worth fighting. I would appeal to you to rethink how you see yourself and even how you address yourself. You are a human being who deserves to be respected, loved, looked after and treated fairly - wr cannot make the world treat us correctly, but we can try and treat ourselves with self respect, self care, self compassion and work on ourselves. Please consider giving this a go.

I hope I haven't bored you and I hope that you are still reading this message - I hope that you give yourself that love, time.and chance. Whilst we are alive, let us try and give ourselves a fair go. Happy to chat anytime. If I have wasted your time or hurt you, I am really really sorry. Sending you lots of best wishes. Take care.
I feel it too, even on this website.
I am so sorry that you feel like this on here. How can we stop that or make it go away? Because this is one place which should be a safe space with live, understanding, acceptance and compassion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Spectre, NumbItAll and 1 other person
rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
All the time. I know i'm different and I like that but at the same time I hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Not completely but I don't mind being ignored and unwanted by most. I don't have the need for acceptance anymore. I am more truthful to myself that way and don't emotionally depend on others.

If you are still quite young it is understandable to feel that way tho and have the desire to be accepted. It is human.

I "outgrow" it. I can only find interactions entertaining but I am not attached to people in that way. It happens sometimes when you live long enough, your views change as well. In general.

I see a lot of younger people here that remind me of my old self. I can't relate rn but I understand it because I went through all of the things many describe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I dont feel being ignored or unwanted, but i do feel worthless and depressed for not having an clear purpose in life

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Spectre
PA𝖨𝑁

PA𝖨𝑁

Oct 14, 2023
sorry that you feel that way , i always feel the same :(

• Hugs
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
...aye...

U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
Trying to find one friend has made feel this way. I have tried so many physical and virtual platforms over the years and so many attempts in different ways. I just feel like a total failure, ignored, unwanted and a outcast. I feel the same way with my family and society as well. I don't know if I'll ever find a place to fit in at this point.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I feel you I have a feeling I'm going to die alone at this point

• Love