J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
19085BCB D862 45B0 B144 0A71F5B925BF
This is why I see no point in improving because when you're not even attractive you're going to struggle severely in the social climate it's so unfair. You can figure out where you're headed by looks in HS it's either you improve your looks or you can't and have to deal with what you're dealt unfortunately I didn't choose this and because I didn't I have a right to take myself out. Who wants to slave at crap jobs due to anxiety for rest of existence

Reactions: newave3 and BobMorane
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I wish I did better in high school but my anxiety was so bad and didn't know how to ask for help it was the worse. I would have completed nursing degree and would be financial stable by now. I hate myself for this mistake

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
It's been over the moment genetics ruined me. It is truly time to go. I got a new job now I'm committed to CTB on my birthday feb 15th I must stick to this. No point. I already lost with this face and skin condition as a woman and now I have extra traumas

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and LonelyBrazilian
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
I'm in the same boat. I don't have any career prospects, I don't have a degree, I've never touched a woman and I don't know how to make friends. The first thing I'm going to do when I get a job is to buy SN for ctb asap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, newave3, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I feel this and it hurts. I wish life wasn't decided chance, it's all so fucking unfair. I can't stand this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and Journeytoletgo