J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's inhumane to expect someone to continue in a life they didn't ask to be born into and then they have to suffer for 70+ years? Forget that. Unfortunately the bio geneticist chance selector didn't select me to have a fulfilling and quality life. I want to end myself because I'm not beautiful, I'm not sociable, I have no prospective romantic future, and no financial future I got screwed up all around. I use to Be so sociable and happy and care free before 12 years old then genetics struck me and ruined my life with acne and I mean severe acne where people would come up to you and make the meanest comments that inflicted emotional pain on you, and physically abuse you randomly. I prayed everyday for the pain and acne to heal and never come back but it never went away. It was the most painful experience of my life. If someone gave me a method then I would have CTB no question. Now I'm still here because the pro life mafia industry that capitalized on my suffering stated it will get better when it never did.
If I have no social, and future with a husband, and no beauty life is over for me as a woman. I'm happy I can be free and CTB.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: everydayiloveyou, PeacefulTonic, littlelungs and 16 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm an ugly/short man so I relate with some of your pain. But I don't want to procreate because it will do more harm than good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, LastFlowers, TooConscious and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I was slim and younger, I remember that lots of girls and guys tried to talk to me and befriend me somehow.
Now that I got fatter and kinda anti-social, they don't even wanna be close to me lol.

However, I have no problems to be sociable if I really try to do it. I guess that's the only good quality I have left.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Elysium Searcher, death137 and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
If you believe physical beauty is life you're going to feel like this.
People are more than their appearance, at least they are capable of being, but unfortunately most people have been brainwashed so the shape of their bicep is something they want to talk about everyday.
Then when youth is slipping they don't know what to do... Ego and materialistic state of mind is the quickest pleasure but not a good road to go down unless you have money or people around you are willing to share their money with you.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Elysium Searcher
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In this life there are many bad things that can happen to us that are out of our control. Many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. It can make life unbearable. We didn't ask for this life so we deserve a right to die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, OceanBlue, killedbypsychiatry and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yup. Pretty much.

Reactions: Huntfish34, UseItOrLoseIt, LastFlowers and 1 other person
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
you always will get discriminated if you want to improve your life like getting a job you always will get trampled

Reactions: LastFlowers, Elysium Searcher, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Nobody in society is always happy. In fact, that itself is the very definition of "madness".
So we do, I believe , live for two purposes.
1: for procreation (as you mentioned)-to advance thge human race as a species. But my kids dad was 36 when we met and I had my first child. Things can change. Also, if you study a hive mentality, there are worker bees required for menial tasks and not simply the advancement of human beings. To service the needs of the elite, if you prefer.

Having had 4 NDEs now, with each one, the physical/material things in life that required money became not only less important in my priorities, but evebn less visible in relation to other things in life (ie: the people who care about you and what matters to you). This is something many wealthy people never experience because money becomes a complication. Providing you have evnoough for a basically comfortable life (that means having the things you NEED,not what the advertisers wll have you believe you need), then it is the collection of those little moments of happiness that are what make you "rih".
The little moments when you can look at the sky and feel yourself smile inside. All those little moments-when a child is born or even just smiles at you for the first tu=ime...all kindsa different things....when you lie on your deathbed, these are the things that you get to take with you. Nothing else. These are what make you rich. The love of those in your life, whether it be a partner, parent or whoever. These things make up the wealth of life and actually appear visibly clearer the closer you get to passing,
This is the best we can hope for in life. It what makes you worthwhile and someone that wil be remembered.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and Elysium Searcher
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
The little moments when you can look at the sky and feel yourself smile inside. All those little moments-when a child is born or even just smiles at you for the first tu=ime...all kindsa different things....when you lie on your deathbed, these are the things that you get to take with you. Nothing else. These are what make you rich. The love of those in your life, whether it be a partner, parent or whoever. These things make up the wealth of life
That's cool, I'm glad you're rich in love, but reading your comment will probably make the OP & others who've never received love feel even more worthless & miserable... :mmm:

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: archipelago, UseItOrLoseIt, Meditation guide and 6 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Nobody in society is always happy. In fact, that itself is the very definition of "madness".
So we do, I believe , live for two purposes.
1: for procreation (as you mentioned)-to advance thge human race as a species. But my kids dad was 36 when we met and I had my first child. Things can change. Also, if you study a hive mentality, there are worker bees required for menial tasks and not simply the advancement of human beings. To service the needs of the elite, if you prefer.

Having had 4 NDEs now, with each one, the physical/material things in life that required money became not only less important in my priorities, but evebn less visible in relation to other things in life (ie: the people who care about you and what matters to you). This is something many wealthy people never experience because money becomes a complication. Providing you have evnoough for a basically comfortable life (that means having the things you NEED,not what the advertisers wll have you believe you need), then it is the collection of those little moments of happiness that are what make you "rih".
The little moments when you can look at the sky and feel yourself smile inside. All those little moments-when a child is born or even just smiles at you for the first tu=ime...all kindsa different things....when you lie on your deathbed, these are the things that you get to take with you. Nothing else. These are what make you rich. The love of those in your life, whether it be a partner, parent or whoever. These things make up the wealth of life and actually appear visibly clearer the closer you get to passing,
This is the best we can hope for in life. It what makes you worthwhile and someone that wil be remembered.

some of us have had nothing but miserable life experiences, some of us had no positive joyful life experiences for example children born in war torn countries, children being abused and mistreated, how can you find joy in that? Those trauma stick with us and make us who we are today and how we act socially around others. Appearance also plays a role in how one will be socialized, which is out of some of our control. So if we have know one to enjoy with, what's the point of sticking around in more misery and exclusion if these experiences are what give us a fulfilling life with others however we don't have it, so why should we have to be contained in a life of misery exclusion and isolation?

we find no joy in being here. Some of us have no love outside our family (siblings, cousins, and parents, and distant relatives) who also have their lives to live and will eventually marry and have children and your parents will eventually pass on you're left lonely because you're unsociable, and objectively unattractive, miserable and isolated until you die naturally in a life of misery.
NO thanks.

I have already concluded for myself life is not going to be worth living. My siblings are getting older and have romantic prospects, my parents are growing old, everyone is getting married and or having children of their own. While I won't. I don't want to stick around for that, I'll be even more miserable isolated and lonely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyBrazilian, Huntfish34, FuneralCry and 8 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Kattt is right
You get to take your deathbed memories with you, the love you feel when your grandmother doesn't know her own name let alone yours, crying in her excrement mumbling nursery times, hissing at you, scratching and scathing because she's terrified, your grandpa in the next room whos all there mentally but just can't fuckin move tells you how he savours every sunrise, then asks you to empty his bag and turn him so the bed sores gey no worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Elysium Searcher and motel rooms
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I have watched my grandmother lose her dignity and fearfully fade away as we did whhat we could to make her fee less alone. I have no illusions that this is anything anyone would want to rexperience. It takes a stronger person than me to face that hell.
As for the tiny moments of happijness-those too are relative. The child born in a wartorn nation into the arms of terror and horror,may have a moment when their eyes behold a baby bird seeing light for the forst time and just that single tiny moment of jpoy is something fo pure and unadulterated,it can't be denied that those thngs can be the ones that added together,keep you goimg on. The child born into wealth who never knows a true friendship because their is always the ebil of greed to intervene with the intentions of friends means these are the many wealthy people we see that suffer misery and depression. It sounds c heesy,yeah it is,but it's somehow kept me around this long. I want to be abvle to prepare my body to make it useful to someone who can do it jutice. I am little more than a toxocs dyping ground right now,but within a few weeks,this cab change if I choose,
Somewhere ouyt there in the dark sky,sparkling in the distancxe si death,so beautiful that it also brings a glimmer of joy,for for most fleeting of second's. These things are all sounding cheesy as hell. But inside us we all have those moments that have meant something-the tinmiest of things that would make us feel ashamed to say it, but they have oiffered a sliver of hope. This is all there will be at the end, ifg we are lucky.
My children don't talk to me. I gave them everything,but iyt was never enoough. I have bled every drop for them and would take every bullet...the reason say these things is because it is what I have seen. This worldm is full of such hate and horror, yet there is also beauty and joy somewhwrw in there too. Honesty is always painful but5 it the truth is everything.
The reason the old man and woman suffered such torment....because of the joy they feel just from knowing you are there.
It's hard to understand if you have bot experienced apenthood.
Telling my kids they would have to deal with my unnatural death was shameful, but they deserve the truth as difficult as it may be.The truth is everything- trust anmd honesty show respec t and althpough showing like this with yout actions is important, it is also crucial to say these things alouds with your words. Too often thes thingds are assumed and it is believed that there is a tacit understanding, but speaking such words with our mouths is vital and can mean everything. Don't leave it too late.
My aunt and uncle went on a city break for their wedding anniversary. He felyt a bit uncomfortable after a heavy meal and went to lie down. He never woke again. Don't let your mind be filled with regrets. A fiuneral is not for the pouring out of shame at the unspoken. Speak those words and hold them i9n your arms. For it may be the last chance you get and it is everything. It takres a strong person to admit life's uncomfortable truths.
You are that strong person. Share your love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
That's cool, I'm glad you're rich in love, but reading your comment will probably make the OP & others who've never received love feel even more worthless & miserable... :mmm:
Yeah, I don't think OP is going out of their way to be mean, but I don't really understand why they're on this site, and a lot of what they say is stuff we've heard before. Maybe an elderly person at the end of life? The comment they made later that you need to be a parent to understand really sells it.

Reactions: motel rooms, Journeytoletgo and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I have watched my grandmother lose her dignity and fearfully fade away as we did whhat we could to make her fee less alone. I have no illusions that this is anything anyone would want to rexperience. It takes a stronger person than me to face that hell.
As for the tiny moments of happijness-those too are relative. The child born in a wartorn nation into the arms of terror and horror,may have a moment when their eyes behold a baby bird seeing light for the forst time and just that single tiny moment of jpoy is something fo pure and unadulterated,it can't be denied that those thngs can be the ones that added together,keep you goimg on. The child born into wealth who never knows a true friendship because their is always the ebil of greed to intervene with the intentions of friends means these are the many wealthy people we see that suffer misery and depression. It sounds c heesy,yeah it is,but it's somehow kept me around this long. I want to be abvle to prepare my body to make it useful to someone who can do it jutice. I am little more than a toxocs dyping ground right now,but within a few weeks,this cab change if I choose,
Somewhere ouyt there in the dark sky,sparkling in the distancxe si death,so beautiful that it also brings a glimmer of joy,for for most fleeting of second's. These things are all sounding cheesy as hell. But inside us we all have those moments that have meant something-the tinmiest of things that would make us feel ashamed to say it, but they have oiffered a sliver of hope. This is all there will be at the end, ifg we are lucky.
My children don't talk to me. I gave them everything,but iyt was never enoough. I have bled every drop for them and would take every bullet...the reason say these things is because it is what I have seen. This worldm is full of such hate and horror, yet there is also beauty and joy somewhwrw in there too. Honesty is always painful but5 it the truth is everything.
The reason the old man and woman suffered such torment....because of the joy they feel just from knowing you are there.
It's hard to understand if you have bot experienced apenthood.
Telling my kids they would have to deal with my unnatural death was shameful, but they deserve the truth as difficult as it may be.The truth is everything- trust anmd honesty show respec t and althpough showing like this with yout actions is important, it is also crucial to say these things alouds with your words. Too often thes thingds are assumed and it is believed that there is a tacit understanding, but speaking such words with our mouths is vital and can mean everything. Don't leave it too late.
My aunt and uncle went on a city break for their wedding anniversary. He felyt a bit uncomfortable after a heavy meal and went to lie down. He never woke again. Don't let your mind be filled with regrets. A fiuneral is not for the pouring out of shame at the unspoken. Speak those words and hold them i9n your arms. For it may be the last chance you get and it is everything. It takres a strong person to admit life's uncomfortable truths.
You are that strong person. Share your love.
I have an easy fix for the wealthy people you seem to sympathize so much with..it's called a trash can.
Throw your money inside and watch your problems tied to it disappear...then wait as the panic sets in when you realize just how god damn lucky you were to have the freedom and benefits that the mighty dollar buys.

Seriously I have had enough of people here turning privileges into a problem as bad as being without said privileges.
It is disgusting and supremely out of touch with reality.
Anyone can have problems, this is true, but when you try to turn the best side of the coin of chance into an issue, you're really reaching for some major bullshit.

I just can't imagine actually complaining about my own privileges, like having a roof over my head and food on the table.
Having these things doesn't mean I won't be susceptible to suicide by other means, but to make what I do have into an issue worth lamenting about, when some people are literally rotting with empty stomachs on the street, would make me a truly despicable excuse for a human being.
You have to be genuinely delusional and brainwashed by the very spoils you deny, in order for such a mindset to continue to flourish.

As far as the rest of your comment, I'm having trouble understanding it to be frank, I'm guessing you are either not familiar with technology or English is not your first language, which is fine and not your fault, but it also makes it difficult for some of us to understand what you're getting at.
If I misinterpreted what you were saying because of this, then I apologize, but I think that one section was clear enough for me to respond to.

As another member said, you may mean well but you're not coming across that way, we can't live miserable lives just for minuscule moments that distract us.
To have but a taste of sweetness just serves to make an unfortunate existence all the more wretched, all the more bitter.

..I am sorry that your children don't talk to you though, to have a family member treat you as if you do not exist is certainly painful, especially if you invested a great deal into them. I am an antinatalist so I disagree with your decision to procreate but I also recognize some of the suffering you outline.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, archipelago, Elysium Searcher and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, I don't think OP is going out of their way to be mean, but I don't really understand why they're on this site, and a lot of what they say is stuff we've heard before. Maybe an elderly person at the end of life? The comment they made later that you need to be a parent to understand really sells it.
A harmless elderly person waxing poetic & not really attempting to communicate with any of us

Reactions: Celerity
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I have an easy fix for the wealthy people you seem to sympathize so much with..it's called a trash can.
Throw your money inside and watch your problems tied to it disappear...then wait as the panic sets in when you realize just how god damn lucky you were to have the freedom and benefits that the mighty dollar buys.

Seriously I have had enough of people here turning privileges into a problem as bad as being without said privileges.
It is disgusting and supremely out of touch with reality.
Anyone can have problems, this is true, but when you try to turn the best side of the coin of chance into an issue, you're really reaching for some major bullshit.

I just can't imagine actually complaining about my own privileges, like having a roof over my head and food on the table.
Having these things doesn't mean I won't be susceptible to suicide by other means, but to make what I do have into an issue worth lamenting about, when some people are literally rotting with empty stomachs on the street, would make me a truly despicable excuse for a human being.
You have to be genuinely delusional and brainwashed by the very spoils you deny, in order for such a mindset to continue to flourish.

As far as the rest of your comment, I'm having trouble understanding it to be frank, I'm guessing you are either not familiar with technology or English is not your first language, which is fine and not your fault, but it also makes it difficult for some of us to understand what you're getting at.
If I misinterpreted what you were saying because of this, then I apologize, but I think that one section was clear enough for me to respond to.

As another member said, you may mean well but you're not coming across that way, we can't live miserable lives just for minuscule moments that distract us.
To have but a taste of sweetness just serves to make an unfortunate existence all the more wretched, all the more bitter.

..I am sorry that your children don't talk to you though, to have a family member treat you as if you do not exist is certainly painful, especially if you invested a great deal into them. I am an antinatalist so I disagree with your decision to procreate but I also recognize some of the suffering you outline.
You are absolutely right. It's very hard to be happy if you are cold,hungry,stink and don't know where the next meal is coming from.
Personally,if I have a reasonably secure roof over my head,food in the kitchen,somewhere private to shit and a warm bed,I'm pretty ok.
As for misunderstandings...i OD'd and suffered hypoxia,so maybe that's it
It's true. There are people who just have fuck all but bad luck.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't really understand why they're on this site, and a lot of what they say is stuff we've heard before. Maybe an elderly person at the end of life? The comment they made later that you need to be a parent to understand really sells it.
I think we were wrong lol
@Kattt

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Looks are everything. Your personality and moral mean little to nothing. Money and status are important but looks can overshadow them.

• Love
Reactions: SFB123, Scribble Fan, LonelyBrazilian and 2 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
You are absolutely right. It's very hard to be happy if you are cold,hungry,stink and don't know where the next meal is coming from.
Personally,if I have a reasonably secure roof over my head,food in the kitchen,somewhere private to shit and a warm bed,I'm pretty ok.
As for misunderstandings...i OD'd and suffered hypoxia,so maybe that's it
It's true. There are people who just have fuck all but bad luck.
How much did you take of sn? Sorry to hear. I agree about it being hard to be happy not having basic things. I'm on my way to that and I have to refuse that path.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Oh no. What are the updates?
She posted this & won me over -
"Princess diana was just another single mom shagging an arab who got in a crash." :haha::haha:

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
She posted this & won me over -
"Princess diana was just another single mom shagging an arab who got in a crash." :haha::haha:
:-(
Damn. That's a bad take. And most people liked Diana, pro-royal or not.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Unpopular opinion thread
Well, to be fair, that does fit the bill. I would ascribe that to effortful edginess if it weren't for their other posts. Maybe a middle-aged UK mum?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Well, to be fair, that does fit the bill. I would ascribe that to effortful edginess if it weren't for their other posts. Maybe a middle-aged UK mum?
She said she used to work as an investigative journalist. You asked her a question 90 minutes ago - yes, that's her :haha::haha:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/are-you-apart-of-the-lgbtq-community.68063/page-3

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
She said she used to work as an investigative journalist. You asked her a question 90 minutes ago - yes, that's her :haha::haha:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/are-you-apart-of-the-lgbtq-community.68063/page-3
Oops. And she's asexual? I am officially confused.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
No social skills and financial future nor the will to fix it is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
Darkmoon Queen

Darkmoon Queen

Specialist
Apr 1, 2020
It's inhumane to expect someone to continue in a life they didn't ask to be born into and then they have to suffer for 70+ years? Forget that. Unfortunately the bio geneticist chance selector didn't select me to have a fulfilling and quality life. I want to end myself because I'm not beautiful, I'm not sociable, I have no prospective romantic future, and no financial future I got screwed up all around. I use to Be so sociable and happy and care free before 12 years old then genetics struck me and ruined my life with acne and I mean severe acne where people would come up to you and make the meanest comments that inflicted emotional pain on you, and physically abuse you randomly. I prayed everyday for the pain and acne to heal and never come back but it never went away. It was the most painful experience of my life. If someone gave me a method then I would have CTB no question. Now I'm still here because the pro life mafia industry that capitalized on my suffering stated it will get better when it never did.
If I have no social, and future with a husband, and no beauty life is over for me as a woman. I'm happy I can be free and CTB.
I feel like we need a term similar to 'incel' for women like us who, for whatever reason, can't get a man to marry us. I feel like lack of sex is what drives men crazy and lack of meaningful commitment (i.e. marriage at the very least) is what drives women crazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I feel like we need a term similar to 'incel' for women like us who, for whatever reason, can't get a man to marry us. I feel like lack of sex is what drives men crazy and lack of meaningful commitment (i.e. marriage at the very least) is what drives women crazy.

on Reddit they call us "forever alone" woman or whatever category they come up with lol. I'm not even concerned with dating anymore. I think a woman can appear more desirable if she has established herself in today age financially . However if you're not attractive as much and have to compete with other attractive woman it can cause pain, however you can make up for it with personality which I don't have because I'm devoid of emotions at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkmoon Queen
Darkmoon Queen

Darkmoon Queen

Specialist
Apr 1, 2020
on Reddit they call us "forever alone" woman or whatever category they come up with lol. I'm not even concerned with dating anymore. I think a woman can appear more desirable if she has established herself in today age financially . However if you're not attractive as much and have to compete with other attractive woman it can cause pain, however you can make up for it with personality which I don't have because I'm devoid of emotions at this point.
Oh no, the site ran by anti-free speech paedophiles calls us forever alone women. >.> Haha

I had no problem in the looks department but as soon as it dawned on any romantic prospect that I had a streak of nihilism, that didn't matter. As if they were faultless or something. >.>

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo