• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly the fact I can't be grateful for the good things I do have going for me and the fact that I can't seem to put in the effort despite having the ability to improve things for myself is reason enough for me to CTB. Maybe if I die, someone else's consciousness will get imported into my existence and do better with it than I ever could.

Reactions: escape_from_hell
N

NoValue

Feb 23, 2024
And what about someone who has gone theough worse than you? (bcz there always will be ppl like that) What if they were to tell you that despite your condition, you are ib a much better position in life than them and that they would kill to have your life instead. What then, huh? Does your pain suddenly not matter anynore bcz someone beat you to first place in the trauma olympics? I'm gonna guess your answer is no. If someone wants to push through and work harder and yadda yadda that is their business. Being on this site should've clearly implied that majorit of the people on here just want out.
If you want someone else's life well then go ahead and take it bcs contrary to your belief you are not ACTUALLY forced to off yourself, you are choosing to like the rest of the ppl on here you belittle.

Reactions: sserafim, rozeske and CelestialDiana
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

Sep 15, 2023
"I desparately want to feel special so I'm being forced to go on a suicide forum due to my need to invalidate everyone elses struggles. I'm likely the most unique person in history and wish I had more ways to call all of you pussies for not enjoying life, because I know your problems are minor compared to mine and deserve no attention. Wish I had a switch to win this entire thing I turned into a competition."

Reactions: Sunshine
M

Manfrotto99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
There are other kinds of pain than just physical- emotional and mental pain can be very complicated, entrenched and just as discomforting and debilitating as physical pain. It can also cause all sorts of illnesses, physical pain and diseases.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Yet another thread from you @MeowTheFlemishCat where you are very dismissive of other people's struggles. I would like to remind you that there is no pain competition on this forum. Everyone suffers in their own way and for their own reasons. Closed this thread as it serves no purpose other than incite hostility.

Reactions: limeoctave, ForgottenAgain, LunarLight and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.