Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
I know it might sound crazy to someone that never had an ED. But I love starving myself. I love the feeling of being hungry since I only feel skinny while I'm hungry. I even love being dizzy whenever I need to stand up or walk around cuz as long as I get dizzy I'm doing everything 'right'. So, why not just starving myself to death? Sure, I'm constantly feeling cold, my finger nails turn into a bluish color sometimes and my limbs hurt. But I got used to it and being skinny is the only thing that really matters to me. If you have an ED and want to ctb as well, did you ever consider to starve yourself to death?

PS: Please don't mind my shitty english^^"

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
I would, but I could get hungry.

Lol just kidding, I actually thought about that, but when it really comes down to it, I think it's really hard to do. Like really fucking hard. Your body will eventually have to give in at some point and if you don't do it yourself, other people around you might "help" you, if you know what I mean. I've also read that it can be a very slow and painful death, most people wouldn't want that. I've also read stories from people who tried this and ended up eating the most weird and gross things you can imagine just because they were so hungry and didn't have any normal food left.

So in summary; I'm not diagnosed, although I do have disordered eating behaviour but no; I probably wouldn't starve myself with the intention to die because of that.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I know it might sound crazy to someone that never had an ED. But I love starving myself. I love the feeling of being hungry since I only feel skinny while I'm hungry. I even love being dizzy whenever I need to stand up or walk around cuz as long as I get dizzy I'm doing everything 'right'. So, why not just starving myself to death? Sure, I'm constantly feeling cold, my finger nails turn into a bluish color sometimes and my limbs hurt. But I got used to it and being skinny is the only thing that really matters to me. If you have an ED and want to ctb as well, did you ever consider to starve yourself to death?

PS: Please don't mind my shitty english^^"

Your English is far from shitty. I'm anorexic (under control now) and around 29kg is when people around me freaked out and got me forcefed. That's bound to happen, unless one shuts oneself away completely.

I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. But you can find a way that's quicker and more reliable. x

sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
I think because it's a long and painful process to actually DIE from malnutrition. I think many people have probably tried and given up because it's such a long and strenuous process.

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
Very long and painful way to go,you don't want to do that.
There are better ways.