• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
The title, really...

18 and up, but any age 18 and up...so could be from age 18 to like age 95, for all I care.

But is it possible to change?

Obviously, for a 20 year old change is most likely easier than for a 60 year old. But the 60 year old should be able to change as well as long as they truly want it and work towards it...right?!

It's never truly too late, is it?

If you wanna change it doesn't matter if you're 18 or 95, right?!

Reactions: Unhumanly. and K-β
K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
the person you are when you are 24 will be vastly different from the person you were at 18, which is vastly different from the person you were at 12. i.e. people change, they get better, maybe they get worse, but regardless, we are defined by who we are now and who we try to be, not who we were. so to answer you question, no, it doesn't matter. not in my eyes at least.

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632
hana0

hana0

May 27, 2023
Absolutely. Our brains aren't even fully developed until we're like 25. I've heard that it's harder to change our habits and mindset after hitting 40, but I think it really depends on the person and their willingness to change.

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Our brains aren't even fully developed until we're like 25.
That barely matters, you can change as person at any age, after 25 too. Behavior is more fluid and less "hard-wired" than most want to admit, because it depends on attitude and an effort few want to do.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's difficult to define a "horrible" person. We operate out of convictions, desires, needs, emotions, addictions, etc.

For someone to bring about change within themselves, they would need to tweak that underlying factor, whatever it may be.

Whatever drives us or rules our emotional state is probably the causative agent in bad behavior. Amd my feeling is most people won't do the work in terms of self-examination. Age may be a factor on the surface, but it really comes down to we're all stubborn, believe what we believe, and that hardwiring tends to stick with us for life.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's tempting to say that people can want to change at any age but when one has been so consumed by hatred and rage, what range do they have to grow? The unwillingness to change is itself a cage that blocks the sage wisdom that supposedly comes with age.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
There is a chance to change, it starts from having the will first, start shaping your mindset, make a goal, and work yourself out for it
And you need support system and good environment/surounding that will see and support your efforts to change, and to trust you on your progress and uplift you
That's both internal and external factors that affect a person change, from what I think

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
i mean you can always change, but whether you the change can make you a good person depends. if you committed horrible atrocities, no matter how much you change it cant reverse your past n id deem you a bad person. thats j me though.

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632