• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I would regret not finding meaningful connection as an adult. Being an adult has been terribly lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, BlendedHeart, davidtorez and 9 others
J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
I would regret not finding meaningful connection as an adult. Being an adult has been terribly lonely.
Truly, I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I just can't connect with anyone. I really tried my best.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlendedHeart, AlouA, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Truly, I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I just can't connect with anyone. I really tried my best.
Modern world is a lonely, overpopulated place.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadhead12!, ijustwishtodie, juna and 2 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
All the bad choices I've made.

• Aww..
Reactions: annointed_towers, myusername890, sserafim and 1 other person
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
NONE. I'm already in Hell. None of this is my fault. I didn't choose to be born with both a fucked up face and a fucked up brain. At least if I were attractive people would feel sorry for me. Girls would pity the "hot depressed guy" and want to be in a relationship in order to "fix me". I've heard that people find solace in that, and even a reason to live. But no, I'm cursed to live out this existence as a Quasi-Modo who doesn't have the right to have emotions else I'm labeled as "entitled" or INCEL. Fuck this whole world. If I had the nuke button I'd push it twice just to make sure it all blew the fuck up.

Reactions: davidtorez, bambibambam, deadhead12! and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it would be a more panicked, visceral experience than that. Like when you trip and fall over and it all goes in slow motion. Most of my thoughts then were- it's too late to do anything about this- just brace yourself and- I hope this doesn't hurt too much.

I'm going through my regrets now though. Same as you to some extent. I would have liked to have had a relationship. But then- practicalities check all of that. I don't think it would have suited me in real life. I don't think they exist like they do in fairytales and novels. It could very well have broken my heart in fact so- I'm probably safer having missed out.

Reactions: Z-A, davidtorez, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
All the bad choices I've made.
Your name is uncrossed. That's good. The Demiurge allowed you to return to this world.
I think it would be a more panicked, visceral experience than that. Like when you trip and fall over and it all goes in slow motion. Most of my thoughts then were- it's too late to do anything about this- just brace yourself and- I hope this doesn't hurt too much.

I'm going through my regrets now though. Same as you to some extent. I would have liked to have had a relationship. But then- practicalities check all of that. I don't think it would have suited me in real life. I don't think they exist like they do in fairytales and novels. It could very well have broken my heart in fact so- I'm probably safer having missed out.
Yeah maybe God prevented us further pain. Yay verily.

I imagine falling and then looking to the side and seeing the behemoth bridge pillars and feeling absolute horror as I realize what I've just done.

Reactions: sserafim and Ash
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
That's a very good point. I did a bungee jump years ago and my friends were highly amused that my yells of "sh**********t" echoed for almost as long as it took me to stop bouncing back and forth. (Incidentally I jumped on 2 as I was pretty sure I'd back out if it got to 3.)

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and Forever Sleep
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
i would regret failing my first attempt. I would regret forming friendships and adopting cats bc i will leave them soon

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Ambivalent1
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would regret not hooking up with my crush and also maybe not being successful. I actively don't want to participate in society or be a slave to the system, but I regret my unfulfilled/wasted potential and what could have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: annointed_towers, divinemistress36, losing hope and 3 others
skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
I regret not trying harder when I was younger, I never took anything seriously and my mom never pushed me so I never tried more than the bare minimum. It's one of the biggest reasons I feel the way I do. Would have to be a nice long fall to really ponder it though lol

Reactions: divinemistress36, AlexYaBoy and sserafim
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I hope this method works and I don't become a cripple... nothing else

Reactions: divinemistress36, Passersby, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Probably everything I've ever said or done lol. Every action I've taken is enough to stay awake at night for anyways

• Hugs
Reactions: AlexYaBoy and Suicidebydeath
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Probably "The view from halfway down"

Reactions: myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I forgot to wear clean underwear; well, either I forgot or some dirty begger soiled them …

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Do you think it's an accurate portrayal?
Never tried it myself but I assume the view from the top while standing would be much different than the view from halfway while falling.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think I'd regret jumping in the first place as I'd get scared about failing and being in a permanent vegetative state. That's all I can think of

Reactions: sserafim and myusername890
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Do you think it's an accurate portrayal?
No, its a stupid anti-suicide rant. Even edgy shows would get "cancelled" if they actively said how great that the view was. How the person felt the release they've been search for this entire time. Instead they cave and made the person scared and regretful.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
No, its a stupid anti-suicide rant. Even edgy shows would get "cancelled" if they actively said how great that the view was. How the person felt the release they've been search for this entire time. Instead they cave and made the person scared and regretful.
So many comments on the Halfway down videos say that the poem made them choose to live because they didn't want to feel regret when falling.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Thing is - you're always going to regret the fall because of SI, which is baked into your reptilian brain. It's not logical and can't reason. As for regrets - I spend most of my waking moments regretting choices I made which could have led to me not needing to CTB, but no amount of regret or dwelling can change those choices, so I wouldn't waste my last moments dwelling on them. Logically, CTB is the right choice for me. Those choices in my life were permanent. There are no second chances on them. But all those wrong turns came as a result of my mental illnesses I've had since I was born. So my "view from halfway down" would be thinking about having victory over my mental illness when my skull smashes open at the bottom of wherever I jumped from and I'm finally free. Of course, that's very romanticized, and my actual thoughts would be OH SH*T OH SH*T OH GOD OH NO I'M FALLING SO FAST OH SH*T AAAAHHHH!!!

Yeah, the way the human brain and body is wired make it very hard to have dignified last moments.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Thing is - you're always going to regret the fall because of SI, which is baked into your reptilian brain. It's not logical and can't reason. As for regrets - I spend most of my waking moments regretting choices I made which could have led to me not needing to CTB, but no amount of regret or dwelling can change those choices, so I wouldn't waste my last moments dwelling on them. Logically, CTB is the right choice for me. Those choices in my life were permanent. There are no second chances on them. But all those wrong turns came as a result of my mental illnesses I've had since I was born. So my "view from halfway down" would be thinking about having victory over my mental illness when my skull smashes open at the bottom of wherever I jumped from and I'm finally free. Of course, that's very romanticized, and my actual thoughts would be OH SH*T OH SH*T OH GOD OH NO I'M FALLING SO FAST OH SH*T AAAAHHHH!!!

Yeah, the way the human brain and body is wired make it very hard to have dignified last moments.
Good response. I want to fall feeling the peace I couldn't find in life. So every jumper is horrified at what they've just done?

Reactions: sserafim
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I would be glad that finally I did the only rational act I could've done suicide. What's to regret about doing or not doing in something so meaningless as life. The only thing i regret is not suiciding sooner . I wouldn't regret shit cause nothing was my fault and suicide and Death will wipe all that crap away like it never happened. I would be saying "yeah i'm finally free to Death to non-existence to infinity and beyond the nightmare is finally over " . There is no hell a human is just cells a machine. don't any pro-lifers or anyone reply to my post it's my fantasy for me only my vent none of your business what i think or want for me only and what i believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
I suppose I'd regret just never being good enough, never doing anything useful or impressive with my existence. I'd regret living a life of laziness.

Reactions: AlexYaBoy and sserafim
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Good response. I want to fall feeling the peace I couldn't find in life. So every jumper is horrified at what they've just done?
Nope. There was one, and that's all it takes, that a had a video on one of those Youtube clone sites. The story was about his miraculous recovery to walk again, but hidden in there was some real deal shit that no one wants anybody to know.

He survived a jump from a bridge and said he felt all his pent up fear, anxiety, and misery release when he finally got up the courage and jumped. Didn't even feel pain when he hit the water (probably due to shock), but the next thing he remembered was waking up in a hospital bed in extreme pain. He had be in a coma for a week or so. Some night worker in a boat had seen him jump and fished him out of the water.

No, I don't have a link so you can dismiss this as a lie if you want. I saw it years ago and it's probably been removed anyway in today's Anti-Choice climate.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
My one and only regret will be leaving my mom. She doesn't deserve to go through what she's going to go through and be left alone with people who wouldn't care for her as much as I would.

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123
Teary01

Teary01

Jan 19, 2024
For being myself. I could never express my apologies for everyone I've met since my pityful sorries mean nothing now. I'll be living in hell with the thought of what I could've been.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Being me, I'd probably be fretting about whether I turned all the appliances off and locked the door on my way out … it's just how I am.