LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
If I were to CTB It would be Late May to Early June of any given year. No Major family events in that period of the year that would be around the corner. (Though they dont give a shit about me) Plus that time frame Is where I'm usually alone the most often so I don't worry about having people know I caught the bus.

Reactions: Kit1
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Fall. The cooler weather feels calming with winter approaching. Seems appropriate like stages of life. Fall will be my literal fall. Death will be my winter.

Reactions: flying-soon, Kit1, sad_rock and 2 others
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I'm also leaning towards times with less holidays and family gathering.
I will cause less trouble I think.
Winter I like it also, not just I like cold weather more but also the body will take more time to decompose in case it takes some time until they find me.

Reactions: Kit1 and SMmetalhead36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It depends on your method and where you live. My method is CO with charcoal and summer is the worst time for this method in my case. I guess u can hang urself or OD regardless of any climate conditions. Hypothermia is only working if you live somewhere where it gets cold enough in winter or in the high north.

Reactions: Kit1 and SMmetalhead36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case it wouldn't matter too much as long as I succeeded. Death happens all year round anyway, if I had the option of a reliable method that I felt confident in, I'd just be relieved.

Reactions: Kit1, ABSOLUTION, LifeTransit_1 and 5 others
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
In my case it wouldn't matter too much as long as I succeeded. Death happens all year round anyway, if I had the option of a reliable method that I felt confident in, I'd just be relieved.
That's true but would you atleast spend one more time with family (that's if you still have contact with them) before CTBing?

MoonDancer

MoonDancer

To the blessed darkness to which we return 🍻
Nov 14, 2023
Mine would be around March. Or maybe the day after my birthday, in February. I want to do it asap, but Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so I don't want to ruin that for my family. Then I have to wait until after Christmas for the same reason. Don't want to kill myself on my birthday.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Away from Christmas and family birthdays. Maybe around the week of my own birthday, since it doesn't clash with any of my relatives and presumably they'd get said at the anniversary and my birthday so they could just have a week of being sad and then hopefully be OK once those dates have passed.

Reactions: ButterflyRose and Kit1
downfall13

downfall13

Aug 26, 2023
For me it's either spring or summer. My preferred method is hanging in a nearby forest and for some reason I really don't like the idea of doing the thing during the terrible weather of fall/winter. I'd like to leave peacefully on a calm and sunny day. I also want my final decision to be well thought through and not rush, which isn't possible at the moment. So I'm waiting till summer, and then we'll see what happens.

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Winter well there's not really a proper winter here but whatever I hate summer and I don't want to go out with 35+ degrees

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am doing mine in the fall.

ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
Apparently most suicides occur in Spring.

Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
Winter. I would probably use hypothermia either as a primary or a backup method, and also something about the thought of passing in a cold winter night with the stars shining above appeals to me.

Reactions: Raindancer
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
Winter feels most comfortable to me. Especially when it's snowing.