• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Would you transform?

• Total voters
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
Just curious about people's answers. Would you enjoy life more if you were something else? What would you transform into?

The creature can be whatever you'd like, whether it's something currently alive, extinct, or fictional.

To clarify, if you make the choice to go through with it, you wouldn't be able to transform back under any circumstances. You also wouldn't be able to speak (unless you turn into something that can, like a parrot). However, you'd still have the intelligence of a human.

To answer my own question, I'd take the opportunity without any hesitation. It may seem childish, but I'd choose to turn into a dragon and never look back.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm calling dragon here. You'll all have to make do with something else :love::blarg::sunglasses:

Go on, who's going to be the unicorn? You know you want to...

Actually, I'd be a dog, as long as it's a well cared for family pet.

Edit, apologies, I wrote dragon and failed to see you called it already. Oh crap I'm a unicorn. Why do I always have to be a unicorn? :pfff: :blarg: :love:

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I'm calling dragon here. You'll all have to make do with something else :love::blarg::sunglasses:

Go on, who's going to be the unicorn? You know you want to...

Actually, I'd be a dog, as long as it's a well cared for family pet.

Edit, apologies, I wrote dragon and failed to see you called it already. Oh crap I'm a unicorn. Why do I always have to be a unicorn? :pfff: :blarg: :love:
A unicorn's not too bad...
I'll cheat and say a shapeshifter

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'd stay human because animals can still be depressed and anxious. So id still be depressed and anxious I just wouldn't be able to ctb as easy.

unless I turned into something that bad a short life span then maybe that idk

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Okami
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Mother Talzin for like 20 years or so

Just damn.
Apologies for the jar jar. =/

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Everyone here being creative with hot vampires, intelligent orangutans, dragons, shape shifter (very clever btw), unicorns and stuff yet here I am just thinking of being a hecking bird...just a normal bird. Why didn't I think of anything amazing my god...I have no creativity at all and I'm a part time animator. Wtf *sobs

I just adore this creative community <3

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I mean i kinda want to be a witch. But that doesnt really... change much?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lmd and stygal
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I would become the national animal of Scotland

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh man, can't believe I voted here a while ago but never said why.

I said I was unsure because I'm unsure of which animal guarantees complete happiness. Maybe I'd pick a cat because I'm lazy like that. Or maybe a bug so I'd have a much shorter life.

Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
A.I. for sure.
Being able to just exist in the realm of the internet with endless knowledge and without the restriction of a human or any biological body sounds awesome.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
a bodyless life-form which exist purely as energy is on my mind since my teenage years.

the crazy thing is. for some time i even think that sooner or later i would also get suicidal in this shape of existence.
existence in itself gets for me a more and more a meaningless state.

today at a walk in the woods i thought existence without purpose is just a waste of time and energy.
but i also think for what to have a purpose cause existence itself is meaningless. so welcome to my mental feedback loop of terror.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal
E

EWFTW11

Sep 16, 2018
Either a sentient A.I. (if anything isn't off limits) or probably a humanoid Pokemon with hands.

A Gardevoir or a Lucario sounds nice if I can't become an A.I. that can interact with people and play videogames (maybe even start a Youtube channel)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I would probably choose a cat, my cat has a great life consisting of mostly sleeping. I would choose that over a human certainly.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'd be a Werewolf so l could on each full moon cause as much chaos carnage destruction and death as possible!!! 1619623751127

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I would love to be an indoor/outdoor cat. Able to roam the world (which for me would maybe be a 3 block radius) with a loving home to come back to.

It'd save me the need to CTB. Assuming I became an adult cat, my natural life would end around the same time as my parents, and I want to stick around as long as they are alive.

Reactions: Victoria