N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I would probably shit my pants because I am nervous mental wreck. I can remember my panic and anxiety after the NYT report just to realize that the coverage does barely anything. I would not have the nerves to handle the pressure, media scrutiny and attacks of third parties.
I would also be way too scared to be a mod.

I am not sure how the answers differ to the suggestions category. First, I was ambivalent to seperate off-topic and politics. Something I personally don't understand why philosophy is seperated. You can read threads about philosophy also in suicide discussion and off-topic. And these threads are usually not that controversial.
I think most people want to ignore politics on here. Maybe it was good to seperate it.

I would not try to find companies to place their ads on this forum that's for sure. But this was never an option anyway. It would have been difficult.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you were admin of Sanctioned Suicide what would you do?

Talk about a set-up!

• Yay!
Reactions: sugarb
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably tank the forum somehow so I'm glad I'm not an admin or mod or anything like that.

Grumble

Grumble

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
This forum, the epitome of the expression, "Heavy lies the crown..."

After a period of confusion as to wondering how I got into the position in the first place, I'd contact Rain and shamelessly beg and plead for her to reconsider whatever led to this situation.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I would ask the entire userbase for donations a bunch of times, and then when everyone gets fed up of my greedy ass, sell the site to some incel or something. It'd be cha ching for me, and a full circle return to roots journey for the forum. I want to say it's a win win for everyone, but then I am drinking today.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Agon321
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
Replace the yay emoji with a proper laughing one.

• Yay!
Reactions: 3/4Dead and avoid
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Immediately give the admin status to somebody better than me. Firstly, I want to avoid responsibilities, not get into responsibilities and being an admin is a massive responsibility. Secondly, I don't want to deal with the stress that I'll get from pro life lurkers that are looking to dox and destroy me as well as this site. Also, there are people on this site who deserve to be an admin more than I do. I'm simply not fit enough to be an admin nor will I pretend that I am

Reactions: kinderbueno
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Do my best to ensure that the forum exists as long as possible, and make sure that the content is according to the rules.

Reactions: kinderbueno