• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yikes 20 sec in the air, or 20 sec with pure terror.
Are you afraid of heights?

No im not , i can get very close to the edge of high building and i dont feel anything.

Reactions: sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
The fear of heights is one of the most common apprehensions when planning a parachute jump. This is an unfounded fear, because the skydiver, whether beginner or experienced, does not feel this sensation. Even if this discomfort of heights is familiar to you and if the edge of cliffs puts you off, you will not feel dizzy during your parachute jump. How can we explain this curious phenomenon? Sensory cues modified during a parachute jump It is important to dissociate vertigo and fear of falling. Vertigo is a warning signal which manifests itself by a modification of perceptions, with the distressing impression that the ground is moving. But, whatever the height, we only feel this unpleasant sensation if our feet are placed on the ground and if we maintain visual contact with it. As the sensory cues are modified by the altitude (3,000 to 4,000 m), the dizziness of a parachute jump does not exist. By losing our usual vertical references, the perception of height disappears. It's the same thing on a plane: have you ever felt dizzy looking out the window?
What does jumping without a parachute feel like? Will the fear be intense?

danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
For me 30 meters is perfect
os 10 andares do meu prédio. por alguma razão, quando se trata de pular, as pessoas ficam paranóicas / medrosas sobre isso, como se não fosse um dos métodos mais simples e diretos que existem. Já vi vídeos de pessoas morrendo em 5 histórias ou menos, mas pessoalmente não me sinto confortável com isso. Eu também não acho que seria capaz de pular se fosse muito alto, o medo e a SI já são ruins o suficiente sem ter mais de 20 andares de altura. então 10 é a altura perfeita para mim, 🧸você já selecionou um local de salto?
I think 10 m has a good chance of survival

Last edited:
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
my building's 10 stories. for some reason when it comes to jumping, ppl are v paranoid/fearmongery abt it, as if it's not 1 of the most simple & straightforward methods there are. i've seen vids of ppl die from 5 stories or less, but i'm personally not comfy w that. i also don't think i'd be able to get myself to jump if it was too high either, the fear & SI's already bad enough w/o being 20+ stories up. so 10 is the perfect height for me🧸have u selected a jumping spot yet??
I mean imo the higher the better. I have always wanted to go by jumping however the reason people are scared of it is due to the fear of being paralyzed or not dying. Yes people have died from falling down the stairs but I don't want to take any chances. I would prefer 20+ stories but getting access to buildings like that unless you work or live there is pretty hard.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
666.666ft just because. 🤘🏻

• Yay!
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I would jump 1 feet...

...towards the opening of my carbon monoxide tent. No way in hell I'm jumping lol.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: terra.nuvo, RemainingDubious and sserafim