• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
Why did it fail?
Were you sober?
If not sober, what did you take and how much?
What would you do differently next time?

I am thinking of taking a drug like xanax with alcohol while I am standing on a chair with a rope around my neck, when I lose balance/pass out I should be able to painlessly die from hanging.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I like this! Receiving no replies also means that this method has a high success rate. Good for me! \o/

• Yay!
Reactions: hibikikyuxx, experimentee, yyytry and 4 others
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Unless you get discovered in the act, rope breaks, knot comes undone, or anchor point fails, one is not at all likely to survive full suspension, even if SI kicks in after starting... Bad technique will lead to a more agonizing passing rather than a complete failure.
We don't expect you will get many (if any) responses to your question that aren't the result of one of those things. It's not like partial where you can toss an end over something and hold it to maintain tension (thus releasing tension when you pass out). You can't really "try" full suspension unless you have someone there with a reliable way to let you down the instant you pass out. Even that shouldn't be considered safe at all to attempt without intent to CTB.

Reactions: Blue Elephant and yyytry