cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Title & also this question ..

do you drink second glass straight after vomit or wait for a second ??

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No, it is not necessary but based on my personality, I'm pretty sure I drank my next glass immediately after I threw up because I started panicking and I do things impulsively while panicking.

There will still be SN in your system from the previous glass if you don't vomit too much but after you vomit more I think its a good idea to drink the next glass, just my opinion, though. I'm sure a specific someone will have something against it..

Reactions: cscott
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Title & also this question ..

do you drink second glass straight after vomit or wait for a second ??
Unfortunately, there are no clear answers to these questions. To state the obvious, no experiments have ever been performed on SN suicide. We are all just guessing what is best based on limited information from those who succeeded. To state the obvious again though, we can't ask those who succeeded how they did so.

Having said all of that, it's probably better to drink a second glass if you throw up. Generally, the advice from this website is to avoid high doses of SN due to vomiting risk. On the other hand, if you've already vomited, then this seems a moot point.

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, cscott and ToTheTwillight
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Unfortunately, there are no clear answers to these questions. To state the obvious, no experiments have ever been performed on SN suicide. We are all just guessing what is best based on limited information from those who succeeded. To state the obvious again though, we can't ask those who succeeded how they did so.

Having said all of that, it's probably better to drink a second glass if you throw up. Generally, the advice from this website is to avoid high doses of SN due to vomiting risk. On the other hand, if you've already vomited, then this seems a moot point.
Yh but if it's a lil bit of vomit and then u stop .. is it worth it to drink second glass ? Then u could really start urself off ..

Obvs if it's a lot then u drink second glass.. and how long after is more for ppl who have tried I guess or again just give ur perspective or for ppl who have assisted others in doing their exit

Last edited:
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Yh but I'm asking if it's a lil bit of vomit and then u stop .. is it worth it to drink second glass ? Then u could really start urself off ..

Obvs if it's a lot then u drink second glass.. and how long after is more for ppl who have tried I guess or again just give ur perspective or for ppl who have assisted others in doing their exit
I guess you have to ask yourself, what's the disadvantage of drinking a second glass? As you say it could 'really start yourself off' vomiting. On the other hand, there's no evidence that heavy vomiting automatically means failure: there's a possibility that you've absorbed enough SN from your first glass to successfully CTB anyhow. I'd say drink a second glass if you vomit. That's certainly my plan. If it sets me off on a vomiting fit then so be it. Unconsciousness will come eventually, so the unpleasantness will end.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I guess you have to ask yourself, what's the disadvantage of drinking a second glass? As you say it could 'really start yourself off' vomiting. On the other hand, there's no evidence that heavy vomiting automatically means failure: there's a possibility that you've absorbed enough SN from your first glass to successfully CTB anyhow. I'd say drink a second glass if you vomit. That's certainly my plan. If it sets me off on a vomiting fit then so be it. Unconsciousness will come eventually, so the unpleasantness will end.
I would say the disadvantage is potentially then really starting yourself off when u only puked a tiny bit not enough for second cup and then I dunno then more comes out or it just becomes an unpleasant vomiting moment & for me vomiting is so horrid when I start.

So I guess really trying to evaluate all angles

But Thankyou very much for ur input ☺️

Reactions: dggtscccvfd