Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
My natural state is an anxiety so extreme that I appear crazy. OCD through the roof. I wonder if I should let myself revert to normal as an incentive to ctb
How many days without meds to revert?

Being overly anxious on a bridge may make it harder to jump despite the increase in suffering though

Last edited:
Reactions: skitliv and Final Escape
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
The reason I stopped taking pills a month ago is coming to the conclusion of ctb being the most rational choice I can make.

I want to be clear headed and not under the influence of anything that might alter my judgement.

As soon as the withdrawal stops ( benzos ugh ) I fullfill the criteria of a rational person exercising his right of free choice.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, Tiburcio, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't have a choice I'm addicted to a phsyc med so I gotta take it daily. Sometimes I take breaks though. It actually might be partly why I want to ctb. Because I don't want to come off even though they mess with me. It takes many months to feel normal off long term amphetamine dependency. I don't want to go through the months of exhaustion and unable to function to get sober.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I don't have a choice I'm addicted to a phsyc med so I gotta take it daily. Sometimes I take breaks though. It actually might be partly why I want to ctb. Because I don't want to come off even though they mess with me. It takes many months to feel normal off long term amphetamine dependency. I don't want to go through the months of exhaustion and unable to function to get sober.

Months? Nevermind

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It can take up to 6 months sober or more to feel normal if u were a long term user of amphetamines to feel ok without. Where u can get used to being off it and learn to cope off them.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
It can take up to 6 months sober or more to feel normal if u were a long term user of amphetamines to feel ok without. Where u can get used to being off it and learn to cope off them.
What about antidepressants?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I once made it 3 months sober but when I had to start working I had to go back on bc I couldn't hold a job off the amphetamine.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
What about antidepressants?
I don't take any antidepressants bc they don't do shit for me and just make me numbed out or shitty side effects. Actually Adderall is considered to have antidepressant qualities bc it's an upper. But I don't take like lexapro, Prozac, Effexor, Wellbutrin, etc.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
The reason I stopped taking pills a month ago is coming to the conclusion of ctb being the most rational choice I can make.

I want to be clear headed and not under the influence of anything that might alter my judgement.

As soon as the withdrawal stops ( benzos ugh ) I fullfill the criteria of a rational person exercising his right of free choice.
Good luck on the withdrawals man, for me it was hell, hopefully won't be so bad for you.

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I take Lexapro, Lithium and Risperidone daily. The Lexapro was the last to come, and it is an antidepressant. It took me out of suicidal thought for a week, but after that my mood was up, I was more motivated, but suicidal again. So now I am a motivated suicidal due to Lexapro, and it gave me the energy to travel 400km two times in a week just to buy Amitriptyline to kill myself (I live in south Brazil, near Uruguay, and in Uruguay they sell almost any meds without prescriptions to anyone).

I thought I would be able to get the benzos prescription yesterday (don't know why I didnt buy it in uruguay), but instead the dr just gave me another antipsychotics. That sucks, and maybe I will need another trip to Uruguay to finish the job.

Answering to your question: I would never try to ctb on the pills I usually take, basically because I have no information about their lethal dose. I think that's why there are so many failed attempts: people take a handful of any shit without knowing if it has a chance to work. Sometimes you die, most times you don't

Reactions: azeton, Strumgewehr and skitliv
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I take Lexapro, Lithium and Risperidone daily. The Lexapro was the last to come, and it is an antidepressant. It took me out of suicidal thought for a week, but after that my mood was up, I was more motivated, but suicidal again. So now I am a motivated suicidal due to Lexapro, and it gave me the energy to travel 400km two times in a week just to buy Amitriptyline to kill myself (I live in south Brazil, near Uruguay, and in Uruguay they sell almost any meds without prescriptions to anyone).

I thought I would be able to get the benzos prescription yesterday (don't know why I didnt buy it in uruguay), but instead the dr just gave me another antipsychotics. That sucks, and maybe I will need another trip to Uruguay to finish the job.

Answering to your question: I would never try to ctb on the pills I usually take, basically because I have no information about their lethal dose. I think that's why there are so many failed attempts: people take a handful of any shit without knowing if it has a chance to work. Sometimes you die, most times you don't
I don't mean overdose on them. I mean will you take them regularly until your final day?

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I don't go mess with pseudosciences (psychiatry)

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I will take mine until the day I ctb because if I don't, I will experience uncomfortable withdrawal. I take Effexor, Geodon and Lamictal.

Reactions: skitliv and Volatile