S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Would you act reckless, doing stuffs like not listening to your group, eating up your supplies all at once, being the risktaker of the group or would you do give it your all in hope of returning home, seeing your loved one and CTB in planned, "comfortable" way? (question inspired by survival movies)

Last edited:
Reactions: WOODESITY
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
It'd be neat to wake up on an island with a lot of survivors and having to survive there. Suddenly I'd feel completely different and happy as if the island cured my illness. Hmhmm

Now back to reality :(

Reactions: End.of.the.line, Seaghost, WOODESITY and 1 other person
Yelkovan

Yelkovan

Apr 21, 2019
I would be depressed to be in that situation. I'd wait for the inevitable...

limelight

limelight

I'm probably high while writing this crap.
Mar 15, 2019
I'd say that they can kill me now and use me as food

Reactions: WOODESITY
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
You'd be hard-pressed to find an uninhabited island, but a tree and some strong fabric should take care of it.

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
This is a very interesting yet very difficult to answer. My first reaction to surviving the incident would be sadness. "I can't believe I got lucky enough to have the plane crash yet so unlucky to survive the whole thing! This has to be a cruel joke."

After that, I just spend the rest of the days in total inaction. Just eat and sleep as needed, let the others deal with the whole "surviving" ordeal. If I end up going home, so be it, if I end up dead, so be it. I just go with the flow, not trying to influence the outcome in anyway.

Reactions: Walilamdzi and WOODESITY
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
If I thought I had a chance at surviving I would put all my effort into surviving, then once I get home and I am ready to CTB I would exit life in a peaceful dignified manner.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
It depends what kind of middle of nowhere it is, I might even be happy to end up in a remote environment if there were enough resources to be able to eat fruit and sleep under the stars.