• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I think I would 🤔
Imagine if below the water of the Golden gate bridge you saw glimmers of a Narnia like world.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, ctbcat, lifewasawillowtv and 4 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I would have been gone yesterday!

Reactions: Skathon, Aim, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
Hell yeah, I would instant transmission my way outta life.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Skathon, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
I would still wait for my mom to be ready to go or go naturally, but it would take so much worry away

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ambivalent1
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah for sure

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, kermudgeon and Ambivalent1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not just yet, still want to wait for my Dad to go there first. Afterwards though- like a shot. (Excuse the pun.)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, kermudgeon and Ambivalent1
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
It would be much easier for me, so yes!

Reactions: breezeboy, sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not just yet, still want to wait for my Dad to go there first. Afterwards though- like a shot. (Excuse the pun.)
Makes me wonder if there's a good amount of suicides who have deluded themselves into believing that that's what awaits them. I wish I could convince myself of that. The happiness as I fell would surpass any joy in this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep and Cakeisalie
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah why not. It'd be great if that place existed for everyone and we all can go together. No worries, no waiting for others, it'd be great.

• Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky, sserafim and Ambivalent1
SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
If that means I get to have whatever I wanted from this world or at the very least forget everything about it? Hell yes

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah why not. It'd be great if that place existed for everyone and we all can go together. No worries, no waiting for others, it'd be great.
Makes me wonder why some people near death are so happy. Steve jobs reportedly said "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow." before he died.

• Love
Reactions: MrOptions, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
hell yeah, even if I still had all my other problems but no more anhedonia that'd be enough for me to buy a rope same day delivery and do full suspension tonight

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Makes me wonder if there's a good amount of suicides who have deluded themselves into believing that that's what awaits them. I wish I could convince myself of that. The happiness as I fell would surpass any joy in this life.

Not sure. I imagine most people who believe in an afterlife likely believe in a God = religion. Religion's aren't usually that kind to suicides. Most people who believe in an afterlife and who want to CTB are (in my experience) pretty nervous of the consequences.

You've got to wonder what goes through your head at the end though. I'd like to hope it was a feeling of freedom but I have a horrible feeling it will be fear.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
hell yeah, even if I still had all my other problems but no more anhedonia that'd be enough for me to buy a rope same day delivery and do full suspension tonight
You would do it even if you still had your other problems in that other world?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm one of the few people who believe in some sort of afterlife on here and I'm not religious . Only thing stopping me is fear of failure and becoming a vegetable

Reactions: MrOptions and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not sure. I imagine most people who believe in an afterlife likely believe in a God = religion. Religion's aren't usually that kind to suicides. Most people who believe in an afterlife and who want to CTB are (in my experience) pretty nervous of the consequences.

You've got to wonder what goes through your head at the end though. I'd like to hope it was a feeling of freedom but I have a horrible feeling it will be fear.
Christians in the early era of the religion were killing themselves left and right until the leaders said suicide prevents entry into heaven.

There was a guy on here who told me he had jumped and lived. He miscalculated the height. He said that up until he went over the railing, he was terrified. Then as he fell he felt peace beyond anything he could've imagined. Hopefully that's how it goes.
I'm one of the few people who believe in some sort of afterlife on here and I'm not religious . Only thing stopping me is fear of failure and becoming a vegetable
How come you believe in an afterlife? Belief has never made sense to me. Things are either probable or improbable, factual or not.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Forever Sleep, sserafim and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not everyone has the privilege of just being able to cease existing instantly in a guaranteed way whenever they wish to. And in my case, I don't want "happiness", I only wish for eternal non-existence, only the absence of everything is desirable to me.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not everyone has the privilege of just being able to cease existing instantly in a guaranteed way whenever they wish to. And in my case, I don't want "happiness", I only wish for eternal non-existence, only the absence of everything is desirable to me.
Everyone has the privilege to ride the Magic school bus.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and breezeboy
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Probably not. For me, permanent non existence is as peaceful as it can get and it's probably the most likely outcome that will occur after death too yet I'm still here

Reactions: sserafim and Deleted member 65988
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Christians in the early era of the religion were killing themselves left and right until the leaders said suicide prevents entry into heaven.

There was a guy on here who told me he had jumped and lived. He miscalculated the height. He said that up until he went over the railing, he was terrified. Then as he fell he felt peace beyond anything he could've imagined. Hopefully that's how it goes.

How come you believe in an afterlife? Belief has never made sense to me. Things are either probable or improbable, factual or not.
I know a few people who have had NDEs it's enough confirmation for me

Reactions: sserafim
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Hell yeah absolutely

Reactions: sserafim
D

dementedpsycho

Feb 14, 2024
In a heartbeat, im a pos tbh so the fear of an afterlife is terrifying for me bc if there is an afterlife im def going to hell.

Quiet_Cricket

Quiet_Cricket

Sep 18, 2023
Would this eternal happy place remove all mental disorders?

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Would have done that a long time ago

D

Deleted member 65988

I mean, who wouldn't have, if it was true then absolutely fucking yes but....give me permanent non-existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Ambivalent1
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I do not think that I will rush the process or the planning. I will take my time as much as I can to avoid any failure, and in the end I will definitely do it. At that time, my suffering will have a meaning or a purpose. I will have the ability to endure this suffering until I achieve peace and my eternal happiness.

• Love