• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
🫠

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes it's the sound of freedom from this existence and prison planet

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, emptymiku, divinemistress36 and 4 others
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
i will make a little *splish* sound, wbu?

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, lifewasawillowtv, sserafim and 1 other person
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Every animal near the area of impact would definitely hear your fall. And for scavenger species, it could act as a dinner bell.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, Tears in Rain, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
thx to suicide vids, i can 100% say yes they do😁i'll prob sound like a small watermelon hitting the ground🧸

Reactions: WatermelonMel, venomousSSërpent74, divinemistress36 and 3 others
kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
yes you make the wilhelm scream

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: WatermelonMel, divinemistress36 and sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Einstein famously asked, does the Moon not exist if nobody looks at it ?

Of course he was being sarcastic, expressing his incredulity at the implications of quantum theory.

for all practical purposes, they do exist. whether or not something is around to hear it or see it

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, hikikomorizombie and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023

Of course he was being sarcastic, expressing his incredulity at the implications of quantum theory.

for all practical purposes, they do exist. wether or not something is around to hear it or see it
Nope. I haven't looked at the moon in years because it's nowhere to be found except in reverie

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What kind of question is this, are you even being serious, honestly this just sounds like trolling. It's sad how this went from a serious place to discuss suicide to a place for bored people to troll.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
What kind of question is this, are you even being serious, honestly this just sounds like trolling. It's sad how this went from a serious place to discuss suicide to a place for bored people to troll.
Delusion of my mind has appeared...
Anyway that's funny coming from you. Your posts are all the same pretty much.

• Yay!
Reactions: ABSOLUTION, Enigma the orange, divinemistress36 and 3 others
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
@FuneralCry : Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life

Reactions: ABSOLUTION, divinemistress36, 4am and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I feel like I am stepping into twilight zone when I am on sasu lately, what is going on people?

That solar flare had to have something to do with all this chaos.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Every animal near the area of impact would definitely hear your fall. And for scavenger species, it could act as a dinner bell.
Dinner is served

for all practical purposes, they do exist. whether or not something is around to hear it or see it
Literally. I don't know why this is so hard to understand for some people

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and LifeIsCrazyNemb
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I love the dark humor on here

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Ambivalent1, Tears in Rain and 2 others
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I love the dark humor on here
Yes we need more Monty Python's dark humor style here and less of anoyying repetitive message such as FuneralAnnoyingCry' type

Reactions: ABSOLUTION, sserafim, Ambivalent1 and 3 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I feel like I am stepping into twilight zone when I am on sasu lately, what is going on people?
I couldn't resist posting this. . .

I agree that it's completely acceptable indulge in some dark comedy, especially before taking our final bow. Perhaps humor can give some people the strength to face their SI when the time comes.