• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is just the reality, sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where hating existence isn't allowed and is never seen as a valid way to feel. If one expresses their hatred or simply have awareness of how existence is undesirable they will be hated for it, as after all we exist in this society where there is insane cult like worship towards life even know life itself is the ultimate cause of all suffering and is ultimately responsible for endless amounts of harm and cruelty.

I have anti-suffering views meaning I see procreation as a cruel imposition and believe suicide prevention is enslavement, it proves that humans are the worst species by how those with such compassionate views just get insulted, ultimately causing more suffering as a result.
The fact that so many humans are pro-suffering is why I'd rather avoid them, it's better to be alone as those who hold anti-suicide beliefs and wish to prolong the meaningless and unnecessary suffering of others disgust me.

The thought of ceasing to exist comforts me as it means I'll finally be at peace from this evil and disgusting world that is filled with toxic and insensitive humans who just cause others to suffer even more, there is no safe space for those who hate life, even here is basically no different to anywhere else now which is sad. It's sad how this place became so pro-life but I'm not even surprised, the toxicity and insensitivity of humans is everwhere, if you hold anti-suffering beliefs you will suffer even more and if you hate life you will only be hated for it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Imprisoned, TuttiFrutti, WhatPowerIs and 15 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This is all true. Not only are we not allowed access to a peaceful suicide method, we can't even express how much we dislike life without getting hated or bullied in return. We all have to keep quiet about our views on life or else people will invalidate you and try to make you feel worse. All we really have to express our views on suicide and life is this place and even this place has lost some of its perfection due to it being more mainstream. I don't think it really amounts to anything but I relate to a lot of your views and I agree with a lot of what you say

Either way, I hope that you find peace soon, especially before you reach old age

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Venessolotic, WhatPowerIs and 7 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
This is just the reality, sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where hating existence isn't allowed and is never seen as a valid way to feel.
You've been able to make over 32k posts about hating existence so far, that's pretty good going 🤷‍♀️

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy and divinemistress36
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
This is just the reality, sadly we exist in this anti-suicide society where hating existence isn't allowed and is never seen as a valid way to feel. If one expresses their hatred or simply have awareness of how existence is undesirable they will be hated for it, as after all we exist in this society where there is insane cult like worship towards life even know life itself is the ultimate cause of all suffering and is ultimately responsible for endless amounts of harm and cruelty.

I have anti-suffering views meaning I see procreation as a cruel imposition and believe suicide prevention is enslavement, it proves that humans are the worst species by how those with such compassionate views just get insulted, ultimately causing more suffering as a result.
The fact that so many humans are pro-suffering is why I'd rather avoid them, it's better to be alone as those who hold anti-suicide beliefs and wish to prolong the meaningless and unnecessary suffering of others disgust me.

The thought of ceasing to exist comforts me as it means I'll finally be at peace from this evil and disgusting world that is filled with toxic and insensitive humans who just cause others to suffer even more, there is no safe space for those who hate life, even here is basically no different to anywhere else now which is sad. It's sad how this place became so pro-life but I'm not even surprised, the toxicity and insensitivity of humans is everwhere, if you hold anti-suffering beliefs you will suffer even more and if you hate life you will only be hated for it.
I agree. No one ever wants to hear that you're suicidal. They usually think, "What do you have to complain about? It can't be that bad." It usually is "that bad." Especially to us. People go through different things. Sometimes very awful things. I don't tell anyone that I seriously want to CTB, because I am afraid of what they would think. I feel I have no right reason to do it. To want to. They would all wonder what could've been so bad that I want to. Yeah, bad things happened to me, but usually it's the brain that's the worst enemy. My brain is what tells me I want to CTB, my brain is what tells me I would be better off 6 feet under. It is really unfortunate how still stigmatized mental health issues are. This society has gone so wrong and it probably won't ever get better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Venessolotic, WhatPowerIs and 3 others
EyeWish...

EyeWish...

I, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape
Jan 29, 2024
And lives are getting longer as if that's a fucking good thing. GODDAMMIT I DONT WANNA LIVE TO 92!!! Fuck me, if only I could tell someone I wanna ctb and get some help doing it. That would be a much better world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Venessolotic, Vesiira and 5 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
The worst part is that they intentionally make it so hard to leave. None of us chose to be here in the first place, yet we don't even have the right to die. Attempting to leave the matrix is a very risky, difficult and dangerous task, which could result in failure and even permanent damage. Some people even end up worse off than if they had never attempted in the first place. This could be prevented if governments made euthanasia legal so we could have a guaranteed way out of this hell. Unfortunately, euthanasia and other peaceful and guaranteed methods are restricted; people have to plan in secret just to be liberated from this prison. It's so absurd...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, floralheaddress, Venessolotic and 4 others
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
The day you could start to share your ideas with out attacking people cause they think different, I could start to support mostly everything you say.

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I personally love your vent threads on here. They're comforting in an odd way. You're completely right that existence is the problem and that life is a tragedy..

Reactions: dreambound