N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am very scared about poverty. I probably ctb due to it in the future. Moreover I think the inflation is hurting many memebers in this forum. I think inflation could become even way worse. Especially in my country when Russia stops the gas exports. Yeah I am scared about that. The inflation and recession could be the worst since WW2 in my country.

Here are some things that I could abstain from. I really enjoy many things on this list. It would hurt me a lot to miss them. But this is probaby my future. Though I might ctb before all of this happens.

Cancelling my news magazine subscription. I love following the news and politics
Eat less expensive food. I have atypical anorexia. Things could become pretty nasty. My healthy food is very expensive. I will miss it a lot.
Only having one gaming console
Maybe I am forced to use my bicylcle instead of bus or train. Honestly before that happens I assume I will have committed suicide.
Meeting my friends less often. Probably never except they visit me.
Wearing old clothes. I think I will be very ashamed about it.

To be honest I doubt I have what it takes to live in poverty. Two therapists of mine think that I will probably ctb due to povery/ my inability to work with my conditions. Yeah I think they are right.

What would you abstain from?

dtjb

dtjb

The Obsolete
Apr 27, 2022
Probably would have to stop ordering food for delivery as much and stop taking Ubers everywhere. I think those are the two biggest ones along with buying too many things from online shopping.

Do you work rn?

Reactions: hungry_ghost
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
the one thing i like about being broke is it gives me an excuse to restrict my food intake way more tbh

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Buying shit off of Amazon that I know I don't need. :hihi:

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I would sell all my electronic devices.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Chicken and eggs, gym membership, bring the shower frequency down to once every other week. Out here ballin fr.

• Yay!
Reactions: dirtnap
dirtnap

dirtnap

Jun 7, 2022
Getting my hair colored, pedicures, Electrolyte enhanced water, and unlimited monthly car wash pass.