What button would you press?

• Instant painless death

• Go back in time/fix things

Results are only viewable after voting.
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Go back in time. I can't say if I'd be happy, but I'd be a whole lot better if I went back and told my younger self what not to do in order to not end up like me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Sad Avocado
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Being autistic I was screwed since before conception. But I wish I would like to have the chance to avoid some of my worst traumas.
Literally! We were cursed even before birth

• Love
Reactions: Sad Avocado
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I would like too to live without all the mistakes I made in my life, I completly understand you
But you do realize you might make others, right? Besides, what's wrong with mistakes? There's no other way to learn. You experiment and if it works, great! but if it doesn't it just means you found a way in which it doesn't work, you make and corrections and try again.

Last edited:
cherrypiegonnadie

cherrypiegonnadie

Speed up with my eyes closed.
Sep 26, 2023
If i could i would change things. But most of the things that have caused me to feel the way i feel have been out of my control. Being an outcast since the day i can remember was never my fault. It was never my fault that people perceived me as weird. I have always, no matter how bad my situation was at whatever age tried to be accepted, I've always felt and tried to show empathy and kindness towards everyone I've come to encounter but there is just something odd about me, i think. Something about the way i carry myself, the way i talk, the way i react and the way my face moves. I think It's kind of a universal experience for the "neurospicy" people. It's not the things i say that are off putting but my body language that makes people feel uncanny. I never understood it and been desperate to figure out what it is that im doing wrong, what about me is wrong until i learned that I'm simply different in a way that i cannot control. Masking has made things easier but it exhausts me to a point where i do not enjoy and avoid interactions at all cost. I cannot let people close because of the fear of rejection once i let the mask fall. I am someone that is better as a concept. Im not someone that should be engaged with.

So no matter how i put it, if i could, yes i would go back in time to change things, but there is no specific point in life where it all went wrong. It is just that i am wrong in the eyes of society. The only thing to fix in my past is myself and that would take me to simply be someone else.

• Love
P

passerby01

Jul 25, 2023
There is no use in purely going back and fixing the problem,
because one of the sources of pain is that you will always remember the trauma

• Love
loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
Let's suppose that you have two buttons in front of you. The first one ends you instantly, in a split second and painlessly and also makes everyone forget about you so that your death won't cause any harm to loved ones. The second one makes you able to go back in time in your life with the knowledge you have now about your life, or it makes you albe to instantly fix one problem. Personally I would choose the second because I would try everything before going and maybe having the knowledge of the mistakes I made will help me to not do them again, but that's a very personal choice. So what would you do if you had this opportunity?
If i can get a second change and could do my live over at a certain point in what i called turning point for the worst in my life in which i made multiple fault decisions over and over. I would with the knowledge i now have, have never did these things. Unfortunately life doesnt work that way. There isnt something like do life over. Its doesnt work that way unfortunately for me. Especially not in the medical scene. You've got 1 body and you wont get a replacement body. But yes i would push the second one and let those fatal mistakes away this time and my live, body and im self would have been turn out very different, better.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
But you do realize you might make others, right? Besides, what's wrong with mistakes? There's no other way to learn. You experiment and if it works, great! but if it doesn't it just means you found a way in which it doesn't work, you make and corrections and try again.
Yes, but if I had that chance I would still try because if in the end I will still have a bad life at least I tried everything in my power to avoid that

Reactions: sserafim
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Avoiding my trauma probably wouldn't be enough for me to not be suicidal. I'd still have the struggles of my disability, so I'd rather choose death.

Reactions: Sad Avocado and Skathon
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Yes, but if I had that chance I would still try because if in the end I will still have a bad life at least I tried everything in my power to avoid that
I see that you are determined. That's good! : )

KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
I wouldn't press anything. Instant painless sounds amazing. It's okay if I hurt people, they should learn how to deal with it. People die. I will die, you will die, butterfly will die. So if those are my only two options, not pressing. Going back in time is cheating, I would know always that I'm a fraud, nobody else got that opportunity.

Watch me change my mind in a shower breakdown scheduled in 14 minutes.

• Love
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i would studied so much math and do so much better at making good friends, definitely castrate a few assholes and pull off a few political deaths as painfully as possible