Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Eternal youth, with the ability to die at will.

Reactions: Looooser and Ringo
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Omnipotence. Give me every power at once with total control over everything ever. My greedy conniving nature will accept no less.

If that's not allowed then I guess total dominion over all aspects of time is good enough for me.

• Wow
Reactions: Looooser
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Sounds cheesy af, but I wish that I could have the ability to heal people's physical and mental ailments on demand, including my own. And I would do it for free, just to piss off every pharma company, and insurance company around the world. Of course, I'd probably need to invest in some good bullet proof vests.

Last edited:
  • Love
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I would like to know the real and absolute truth behind my life, right from the very start and also its purpose if there is indeed any such thing. I won't be satisfied with these idiotic and patronizing religious,astrological and other explanations.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just want the ability to make myself fall asleep and never wake, that is all really. I am tired of having to experience this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Looooser, Kristicide and demuic
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
i want the Infinity Gauntlet.
thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Teleportation

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Both. Ideally I'd use the power to travel around the world so I'd need to be able to bring a bag with me.
Reminds me of one of my fav movies "Jumper." I would love to have these powers. I would also be rich like the star of the movie from all the places I would rob haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: Looooser and Kristicide
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I would be able to time travel and change things if I had it my way. Or be invisible that would be good. Just to be able to go out and not have to worry about being seen. Super social anxiety man
I'm the same way. I always choose time travel.

Reactions: Looooser and Mr2005
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Hmmm... Magecraft is a good option, isn't it? If I choose a permissive enough system I can do whatever I want, from silly stuff like throwing fireballs to things I can actually use in my daily life like teleportation. Immortality, levitation, clairvoyance... With enough intelligence, I could develop many of those abilities through magic.

Another option which comes to mind is to do something similar to Stephen from SMT, gaining enough understanding about what governs every aspect of existence so I can obtain an immense raw power and do as I please, in other words, activate irl cheats lol.

In both cases, in addition to the power itself, I'd need a mental capacity far superior to what humans could reach, so that would be another ability to choose.

Last edited:
elfin

elfin

Feb 8, 2022
the ability to change the past

• Love