J007

J007

May 12, 2022
Become homeless and spend the rest of your life on a street or CTB?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Homelessness sounds unbearable. No one should have to suffer like that. I am horrified by the fact that homelessness even exists in the first place. In my case I would choose death over absolutely everything in the world, I simply prefer the sound of non existence to any kind of life.

• Love
Reactions: butterfly🦋, onlyanimalsaregood, katagiri83 and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'll be facing homelessness at some point. If I'm not gone by then I'll ctb the day it happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Cathy Ames and Rogue Proxy
Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
I would choice death over anything right now even being surrounded by ppl sometimes u can be so alone my time is near. Would never do homelessness

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
CTB but honestly me being homeless wouldn't leave me alive to suffer it for very long anyway.

Reactions: Skathon
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
No way I could do homeless—in a city. In the bush, no problem, but you need some resources to survive a winter, and to be able to kill your food. Otherwise, sure. You can disappear around here and no one can find you—unless you make a smokey fire. Oh…and then there's the wildfire thing…don't know if I'd be keen on getting crispy…

Reactions: QuietLake
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Why the Hell would I want to be homeless, that sounds like absolute Hell. Of course I would chose to CTB

Reactions: hopelessdreams and Rogue Proxy
L

LongtimeLoser

Apr 25, 2022
My best friend was homeless for years. It was never said out loud really, he just hopped from place to place staying on friends' couches. He is very good with his hands, so I bought a house for him a few years ago. I told me I wanted him to fix it up, and he could stay there for free. It still makes me smile when he tells me he's made this improvement or another, lol. I'd put the house in his name if I didn't think he would sell it for a bump of coke or a little bit of meth. God I love him, but man do drugs have a death grip on him.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, 710, QuietLake and 2 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
My best friend was homeless for years. It was never said out loud really, he just hopped from place to place staying on friends' couches. He is very good with his hands, so I bought a house for him a few years ago. I told me I wanted him to fix it up, and he could stay there for free. It still makes me smile when he tells me he's made this improvement or another, lol. I'd put the house in his name if I didn't think he would sell it for a bump of coke or a little bit of meth. God I love him, but man do drugs have a death grip on him.
Wow! This is a very kind and generous thing you have done.
Are you asking because you are about to become homeless? I know that's a horrible situation to be in. If so, I hope there is a third option for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuietLake, LongtimeLoser and novem
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Stay at other people house if u can? I know some people who do that and later they can live on their own

but its up to you
seems like you still afraid to ctb thats why youre confused which one is worse

i find it ironic that im in a really terrible situation probably similar or worse but i cant even decide :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
J007

J007

May 12, 2022
Unfortunately everyone I know turns their back on me.
I really have no choice just ctb.
I've made up my mind already, just waiting...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, rationaltake, Cathy Ames and 2 others
L

LongtimeLoser

Apr 25, 2022
Wow! This is a very kind and generous thing you have done.
Thank you for saying that. Most of my friends and family urged me not to do it. I know I can't fix all of his problems, but I'm proud that he's no longer living on the streets. Other than a handful of hits of marijuana, I've never abused drugs. Just from the meds I've been prescribed over the years, I know first hand how easily drugs can pretty much permanently mess up your head. I have a hard time balancing just how much to help him without making things worse.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd take ctb. Homelessness sounds hard. I'd still have the same issues I have now, but with the added burden of homelessness. I'm already choosing ctb, and I'm not homeless.

May 28, 2021
Catch the bus? Whatever do you mean?
I am your best friend. LMAO. Welcome home.
Catch the bus? Whatever do you mean?

I am your best friend. LMAO. Welcome home.
e: uh, not that I stay on many couches (few people have let me in in a long time), nor have i really done any methamphetamine in my life. that's a derogatory lie people have told about me. lol.

Last edited:
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Really? Explain, please.
Personally I don't want to die. I'd take everything I could before I'd choose to die.

I've been homeless, not on the street but without stable housing. Living rough. It seems incredibly hard. But I think it bears meaning also. If you are lucky. Comraderie. Constant struggle. A journey. You.

Reactions: Didymus
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Tough decision. Maybe ctb.

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
This question makes no sense. Does it mean that either you are suicidal in a house or the idea of suicide no longer pops into your head, but for the remainder of your life you do not have a roof over your head? Or is it committing suicide right now or becoming homeless? If the latter then I am sure many people's mental health would improve if you threw homelessness atop of their suicidality.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
CTB lol who'd want to be homeless and eat out of the trash. Life isn't worth living under those circumstances.