• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
What do you think would have happened in your life or would have done if you had never met SS?

• Hugs
Reactions: Seiba, Null Hypothesis, Lostandlooking and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I don't really know...
Probably 1. cry a lot and feel even more lost/alone 2. try to CO poison myself without any proper knowledge

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, DocNo, Seiba and 4 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Probably 1. cry a lot and feel even more lost/alone
Like me, besides that I would have resorted to some ineffective method

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsBS, Pisceslilith, Seiba and 2 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Before I found SS I thought it would be easy to CBT using carbon monoxide. I knew it already but SS reinforced my idea of how strong SI is. I probably wouldn't have CTBd but would ruminate about getting hit by a train or jumping of a bridge.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seiba, AtMostOkay, newave3 and 1 other person
L

Losteverythingtwice

Sep 29, 2021
More failed attempts. I'm sure of my method. Was unaware of PPHB and suggestions until signing up. (Long time lurker)

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsBS, Seiba, AtMostOkay and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Like me, besides that I would have resorted to some ineffective method
I think that CO might not be the best choice either because lots of things can go wrong - and I would have just done it without thinking about it first.

But that's actually another thing: before coming to this site I was convinced that ctbing was "easy" and every method (I knew at that time) was 100 % guaranteed success. Because you generally just here from people who succeed and are gone rather than everyone who failed.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, DocNo, Seiba and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
For me the world was starting to feel incredibly shitty and surreal back when I joined. Above all else, it was reassuring that I wasn't just losing my mind and that many others felt the same way I did (and do). If you're never able to voice your deepest, innermost issues and doubts about life, you start to feel really stifled. So even if I never ctb, it is nice to know I haven't lost the plot completely.

• Love
  • Hugs
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I would probably live everyday with these awful "I want to k*** my****" like a broken record and failed medications. I think when I was a teen I thought ingensting shampoo or bleach would do it.

Reactions: demuic, Seiba, newave3 and 2 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'd have gone insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Pisceslilith, suisuiforum and 7 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Everything would just continue to spin out of control, and I would likely still be alive with no way out. Many resources outside of this forum will all-too-readily say how "painful" a given method is, but thanks to SS, my death is closer than ever, and I am comforted by the sharing of knowledge here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seiba, newave3 and Lostandlooking
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Then I would resort to traditional method like hanging...

Reactions: Pisceslilith, Seiba, newave3 and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
More failed attempts. I'm sure of my method. Was unaware of PPHB and suggestions until signing up. (Long time lurker)
I see you are new, welcome to SS, feel free to express yourself however you want! We wish the best for you.

Reactions: Seiba, newave3, BottomlessPit and 2 others
C

ChaseBees

Sep 30, 2021
I would have continued to OD on things that aren't lethal. Would have thrown up more, had dropped blood pressure and passed out often. Once I threw up party of my stomach lining after OD'ing. And I've been hospitalized twice, once which made me way worse and caused my chronic illness.

So, I would be doing bad...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, AtMostOkay, newave3 and 3 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
I would have gone insane from the lack of reliable methods...

Reactions: lmon, Pisceslilith, ChaseBees and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I am too new to say really. But I don't now, I'd be me right now but with many unexpressed things I've kept to myself.

Reactions: newave3
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hard to say, on the one hand, finding this site helped me to cope a lot better than anything else I've ever tried but on the other hand due to meeting someone here that raised my hopes up only to lead to them getting crushed I've become more suicidal than ever for the past year although my original plan was to kill myself anyway if I made it to 30 without ever having a girlfriend. The only difference now is that I plan to do it when I'm 28 instead of 30 I guess…

• Hugs
  • Love
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
due to meeting someone here that raised my hopes up
It is also my case, I met a great person here, we share our contacts but he is a person, he simply disappeared from the networks

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I think I never would've figured out what a subtle attempt is (partial suspension, sn, n) and so any time I attempted it would've been jumping or maybe bleach. And that probably would of left me alive but with permanent health issues and many more psych ward stays since there's no tall bridges or buildings where I live.

L

LivvenDe

Student
Sep 22, 2021
I would try to kill myself in some stupid non effective way... And have serious worse problems afterwards

Reactions: Pisceslilith and clown_17
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Lived a long and happy fulfilling life full of joy and peace and unicorns and rainbows. :-)

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Pisceslilith, deflationary and 5 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Would have suffered even more than I already have.

Letting off steam, finding hope in genuine CTB options, feeling bonded with others in the same situation... I don't even want to think about life without this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, clown_17, LivvenDe and 1 other person
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I would have gone insane and ctb'd by blasting the Earth's core since I would think that there is no hope for mankind.

Being here made me see that there is but a sparkle of hope, although it's little and most of it comes from people that are unfortunately leaving this place or planning to leave.

As for the methods, I found this place while researching the PPH. So I might still know some of it. Just lesser explained.

My first option was the Exit Bag. Although I was trying to brew some chemicals.
I already had failed at hanging since I was using the hanged man knot and ruled out jumping.

Last edited:
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Would have been in a hell of a lot more pain I imagine. Might have ended up trying a stupid method or improperly attempting and leaving myself worse than before.

yesnt

yesnt

Oct 1, 2021
for me, probably another failed attempt and then self-loathing then another attempt, and the cycle repeat.

existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
I wouldn't be informed nor have access to an option that gives me the right to make a decision over my life.

Reactions: suicidesheep31
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Knife instead of SN, lol. Maybe hanging if I got lucky.

• Aww..
Reactions: Null Hypothesis
Null Hypothesis

Null Hypothesis

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Dec 25, 2020
I would've been...

One with the Herd
Sheep clapping

Nah, just kidding. I would've gone bananas.
Aeed8e823fa2193453a170d7c5e0905f

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, lofticries and mentalhealthfighter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would still just be suicidal. I have wanted to exit this world for a long time and nothing will ever make me want to live. I would still be living the same empty, pointless existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Pisceslilith, suisuiforum and 3 others
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
If I'd not been introduced to this site, I'd have continued to feel desperately alone and wholly unseen. All of you here have provided me with a modicum of comfort, simply by sharing. So thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Pisceslilith and Midgardsorm