C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Would you ctb faster if you had N? Yes or no? For me, I'm sure it would speed things up and it would feel great for me having it for whenever I wanted.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, kunikuzushi, davidtorez and 9 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Yes of course ,today

Reactions: davidtorez, ijustwishtodie, esalucolom-wojaqter and 1 other person
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I would do it immediately and this is proof that there is no survival instinct.

Reactions: Hunter2005, zenirsar, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
There IS Si ,but for N less
If there is a survival instinct, it is always there. What stops us is the fear of pain. If the necks of the hanged could be anesthetized they wouldn't think twice about hanging themselves. During the covid pandemic many friends and acquaintances died because they did not want to be intubated in hospital. Why didn't the survival instinct kick in? The tube down the throat saves lives. I know aspiring bricklayers who have given up work because they can't handle great heights. Yet work saves lives.
And a good part of fear is cultural. Otherwise there would be no seppuku and many other human idiocies.

Last edited:
Reactions: rebelnow111, pthnrdnojvsc and esalucolom-wojaqter
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hell yes

Reactions: Thisisme373, ijustwishtodie and CantDoIt
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
If I had N, I'd be gone long ago!🌹💔

Reactions: Thisisme373, esalucolom-wojaqter, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd be long gone if I had access to such a painless way to free myself from the terrible cruelty and torment of existing, personally I'd never wish to exist. I only hope to never exist again where I cannot suffer in any way and all is forgotten about for me, in my case peace could only lie in eternal nothingness where I'm finally free from this existence I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake that just brought me pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thisisme373, kunikuzushi, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Where was it 10 years ago? Lol I'd take it then and I definitely take it now (especially if you don't want to go to work today)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and CantDoIt
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I'd be gone in less than a few hours of obtaining N. I'd easily be gone as all I'd have to do is drink a bottle

Reactions: CantDoIt, pthnrdnojvsc and kunikuzushi
T

tinyboxer

Sep 29, 2024
No. I want access to N because I believe we deserve to be in control of when we end our lives. Similarly when I ctb I want it to be extremely meditated. I don't want it to be something I do while in crisis mode I'd like the experience to be peaceful in all aspects. Definitely intending to keep my N for some time when it arrives.

Reactions: Emeralds and CantDoIt
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Oh yes. I can't wait to get off this wretched planet. My date with death is like a year overdue, simply because the logistics of getting N are complicated for me (but doable) so I've had to postpone several times. But I am getting there slowly. I hope it's worth the wait lmao. I've always wanted to just pass in my sleep.

Reactions: CantDoIt and pthnrdnojvsc
Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
No. I wouldn't rush it. I'm not going to ctb until I'm ready to do it. For me it's not a matter of obtaining a specific method before I do it. It's a matter of taking my time and being sure that it's really the right decision and also that I'm at the point where I've accepted im out of options and ready to go through with it.

Reactions: CantDoIt
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
If i had N i'd potentially ctb without really even being suicidal.

Because, even if i was guaranteed a 10/10 life from hereon out. Is not existing actually any worse than a 10/10 life?

You can't really say it is as it's not really comparable, you don't exist, and you can't even experience that you don't exist, or that you've missed out on anything.

So if not existing is no worse than having a 10/10 life, then not existing is also as good as having a 10/10 life, and i can guarantee a 10/10 life by taking N, falling to sleep and never waking up.

I want to get hold of N so i always have a fallback option if my circumstances get too difficult, but i can't guarantee i wouldn't just take it straight away even if i was feeling good about my prospects.

Reactions: CantDoIt