• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I'd go first

I would like the idea I was being watched in my final moments and leading by example

• Hugs
Reactions: sdansht and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Second or at the same time. Most people I talked to wanted someone to ensure that they reached their destination, and peacefully.

Reactions: steppingoff
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I'd go first in case my partner backed out Hahahhaha prison is my biggest fear

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff, locked*n*loaded and Suicidebydeath
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd rather just die at the same time. I'm going to once again post that Rick and Morty clip:

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I'd love to have someone there when I pass. Tired of being alone in real life and that would be comforting to have someone there with me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First First First. Too many potential pitfalls and ramifications (legal) if going 2nd, and for whatever reason end up unable to go through with your ctb.

Reactions: innominesatanas44 and steppingoff
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I'd love to have someone there when I pass. Tired of being alone in real life and that would be comforting to have someone there with me.
Very hard to find someone to be in the same room with you. That's why I have opted for people on webcam with me when I CTB. It's not the same but better than nothing

Reactions: doctordetritus and worthIess
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I've fantasized about this and really put myself in a lot of scenarios. Maybe seeing my partner die would freeze my bones! I guess I would do it first

sdansht

sdansht

Apr 17, 2024
I'd go first

I would like the idea I was being watched in my final moments and leading by example
It wouldn't matter if I go first or second, as long as I just go. But if I had the choice, I think I would be the second one.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Most def first. I have actively looked for this. I think it would be easier if someone rather than me did it and then followed. "Murder-suicide"

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Second. I'm going by shotgun, so likelihood is it would be difficult for a partner to watch that.

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Same time or first I don't wanna see a dead body even tho that's kinda the point (to die), I just get freaked out easily especially by myself