colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i just thought of, if all methods were effective which one would i choose? what are other's opinions on the subject?

• Hugs
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁 and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
dying in sleep... not a method but shit happens you know

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Celerity, Ash’Girl and 2 others
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I would still go with SN as it seems quite peaceful and to me the least scary.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: sadandlonely99, LunarLynx, Celerity and 6 others
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: silentnights56, Ash’Girl, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd wish for a death which is painless as possible, to me Nembutal would always be the most ideal method, I find it comforting to think of peacefully falling into an eternal sleep and never waking again.

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
Overdose and cutting

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably drift off to sleep with fentanyl or pentobarbital... always come down to SI though.

I'm confident I could get either today or tomorrow here in the UK but its the SI really holding me back.

• Love
Reactions: sadandlonely99 and Orbitc
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
Probably just crashing a car, I really crave this adrenaline before death somehow

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy and LunarLynx
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The problem with this is- the really peaceful methods are still illegal in many places- N, H, F. Even SN now can be illegal to import I believe (in the UK at least.) So- it depends also on whether you want to risk breaking the law and being caught...

If the law wasn't an issue and I knew how to get it- N. But- that's supposedly the most peaceful anyway. I don't fancy injecting myself with something either.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I would like to die from a fentanyl overdose, but where I live it is impossible to get it. Therefore, I will have to use SN and propranolol, which I already bought, and hope that it will be peacefully

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Drink a lot of alcohol, swallow a bunch of sleeping pills, pass out and "accidentally" drown in the bath.

This actually does happen to people who did not appear to wish to have ctb as the intention. Irony is I've done it a fuckload of times and somehow wake up in my bed with zero memory of getting there. 🙄

Reactions: LunarLynx
bonemilk

bonemilk

Nov 5, 2023
pill overdose for sure, those are the easiest things for me to get my hands on :')
probably wuld take em before i went to bed, being fatigued and falling asleep under a blanket to never wake up again would be very,,, very nice