Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yes, why not

Reactions: FuneralCry and stygal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Well, I do not have any friends, but if I did, I wouldn't want them to suffer. Yes I would press it. I wish I had a button that erased my whole existence. That is the thing I want the most.

Reactions: Skathon and Thingsneverchange
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Nope I want my friends to suffer.

• Yay!
Reactions: Snake of Eden
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
It's a pretty tricky question, at least for me….. I'm not sure if I could. Even though I'd love someone to press such button for me…. I think for that hypothetical situation I'd have to actually experience it to make a decision…..

Reactions: Thingsneverchange
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Oh I thought it meant take away their want to commit suicide. Badly worded or vague question perhaps.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Of course. I would do it even for a stranger.

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I initially thought the question was if I could release them from either suicidality or suffering, which would I choose. That's a better question because otherwise the answer seems obvious to me? Maybe that's how you meant it.

T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
I initially thought the question was if I could release them from either suicidality or suffering, which would I choose. That's a better question because otherwise the answer seems obvious to me? Maybe that's how you meant it.
I meant it as in. If they were suicidal, would you kill your friend? Because I myself am pro Life for everyone else and am pro choice for myself. Maybe I am selfish but I feel like everyone deserves to live but myself

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I meant it as in. If they were suicidal, would you kill your friend? Because I myself am pro Life for everyone else and am pro choice for myself. Maybe I am selfish but I feel like everyone deserves to live but myself
Ah, I see. I'd press the button if they wanted me to. I don't think it's about "deserving" to live. Life isn't some kind of a reward. If life is a bad thing for someone then it makes perfect sense to want to get rid of it.

T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
Ah, I see. I'd press the button if they wanted me to. I don't think it's about "deserving" to live. Life isn't some kind of a reward. If life is a bad thing for someone then it makes perfect sense to want to get rid of it.
I guess