• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I crave meaningful, lasting connection but in light of death, it feels pointless.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, iloverachel and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't even know what my greatest desire is. Probably to be a NEET forever, have unlimited money, and not age past 25. I crave freedom (from work and society). I don't want to be a slave to the system
I crave meaningful, lasting connection but in light of death, it feels pointless.
Why do you crave connection?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Guy Smiley, thenamingofcats, watchdog and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
It might make a difference, but not enough for me to want to stay in this hellish world

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I don't have any desires outside of escaping from life and being dead. I suppose if I got my biggest wish, it would just be that.

Reactions: iloverachel and Alexei_Kirillov
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I think my earthly desire would be to not be forgotten. I hate the idea of it, it makes me want to cry. Knowing that I will be remembered for at least a couple of lifetimes is good enough for me to want to continue living I guess..

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Indeed, it would, at least for a time.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
For me it would have been to continue on in my career and contribute something. Before the shit hit the fans I was really passionate.

3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
Although my financial status right now causes me a lot of distress I don't believe having money would stop me from commiting suicide. My suffering goes beyond any physical or external matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
My only remaining desire in this world is to break free from all attachment to earthly desires. Though I'm failing HARD at this.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Straight simple honest answer NO. That one thing I desired is gone from this world already.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I honestly think it would, but that kind of weakness on my part is still why I need to be killed in the first place. I'm sure if I get the one thing I do desire (a loving girlfriend who eventually becomes my wife) then I'd be evil enough to go on and create a kid or two and that could possibly lead to other unethical acts occurring like contributing to climate change or simply making someone feel bad because I exist.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Idk @Ambivalent1 but I love to see your pfp, Lumalee is such a vibe. So unhinged.
"Time, Like Hope, Is An Illusion."

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm the same as you in that I always had a hope that I'd find a partner and it would be rainbows day after day from there on. Well- not that cheesy but maybe to some extent. I think that's likely fairytale thinking though. I doubt the real thing is like that at all. It probably just invites a whole load more complications into your life.

In other ways, I got what I wanted in life to a smaller degree. For now anyhow. I'm able to do the creative job I want to do for at least the short-term. I used to think that would be all I needed and wanted. I don't really think it is now. I have a horrible feeling that that's our lousy human nature. When we get what we want, we end up wanting something else or something more. Maybe I would actually be ok if I felt confident my longer term job prospects were ok but, they're not at all. So yeah- none of the things that would possibly help me feel realistic.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
To refresh my life attractive would be so good I hope I'd not have issues with feeling loved I might live idk

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I think it depends what you consider worldly.

I feel like I always thought of worldly desires as money, physical objects, promiscuous sex. I don't think that would change anything, might even just make me feel more lonely and sad lol.

If you expand worldly desires to include healthy romantic relationships, work-life balance, friendship and a feeling of belonging, then yes I think it would change things

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Retributive justice would make me not want to ctb, yes.

T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
No as there's nothing I want out of life. I have no desire for anything. I don't want things to be different, I just want to be dead.

Reactions: 4am
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yes it would. If I got enough money to not worry about anything it would improve my life

Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My biggest earthly desire was and still is money bc it's the fuel of life in our society and the world we are living in - it enables me to live a life I wanna live!

Reactions: sserafim and iloverachel
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Yes. In that case I would be tall and attractive and I would never have another worry again, or at least as long as my looks last.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I desire nembutal the most; you can connect the dots from there.

Reactions: 4am
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Idk @Ambivalent1 but I love to see your pfp, Lumalee is such a vibe. So unhinged.
"Time, Like Hope, Is An Illusion."
I want a Lumalee tattoo or to die while wearing a Lumalee shirt.
I don't even know what my greatest desire is. Probably to be a NEET forever, have unlimited money, and not age past 25. I crave freedom (from work and society). I don't want to be a slave to the system

Why do you crave connection?
Because it's a human need so I guess to be dead is to not be human and to not need it. If you were able to even have it while dead, you wouldn't want it because you're no longer human. Hmm

• Yay!
Reactions: yeh it's all gucci
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Yes, if he came home I would never come back here again.