Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Almost every one here can go to hell. You have no idea the bs I go through on a daily basis just from my chronic disease and for all of you to defend that ghetto trash whore is disgusting. What little faith I had in humanity is gone. And if he actually was in love with that ghetto whore I'd be in prison and not planning on ending my life.
So kindly fuck off if you disagree with me. I don't care what you have to say and I don't want to hear it: I am killing my self in 48 hours and nothing anyone here says will change that.

• Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus, BluesRunTheGame, Spitfire and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is this in response to the two people that questioned your side of it or did I miss a bunch of drama? Sorry to hear you didn't feel supported.

Reactions: followingfate and Disco Biscuit
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Too late, I'm already in Hell...maybe there's like a Deeper Hell....then yeah that would suck. Sorry things are rough for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Skathon, x~Sophia~x and 4 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Woah what happened

Reactions: Skathon and BluesRunTheGame
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I am killing my self in <...> and nothing anyone here says will change that.
i feel you, and i hate life and people too. any reasons deserve respect!
and... good luck, i hope you find peace

Reactions: demuic and Saddaisy
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
There were more than 2. There were lots of people supporting the fact that he cheated on me saying "people fall out of love".... difference is if you fall out of love you break up. You don't cheat with the most disgusting man looking whore you find. If you defend a cheater then you are just a big of a pos as the 2 of them are.
And I've decided I am going to go further and get revenge on her. She sells drugs so I think a call to crime stoppers is going to happen. Anyway I'm going to go get extremely trashed and hopefully go to sleep and not wake up.... but more than likely will so the 1 it will be

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah.... I don't know why anyone would support a cheater in any situation.

Reactions: Nymph, demuic and rabbithole
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I only saw 2 who posted out of 6 replies on that thread. but if we're all going to hell, at least we'll all have each other.

Reactions: Merlay, Skathon, NodusTollens and 4 others
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
What reason to CTB is not so important from my point of view. It really depends on you can live with or without it. Make sure you only need to it just once if you already make up your mind.

Reactions: ovaltinee99
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Wow, well hurt causes all kinds of hatred. I just can't believe I'm reading someone talking about another woman in such a way. The name calling is somewhat sad, really. I have more sympathy for her to be honest.

The phrase "mean girls" is brought to mind. Females can be horrible to each other. Much worse than men, who usually just fight it out, and then have a beer after.

Relationships come and go. People are not perfect. We often can't control who we have feelings for. Marriages break up after swearing vows even. That doesn't mean that they are bad people.

No one person should ever be responsible for another's mental and physical health. We're hopefully all adults here. Blaming someone else for your troubles is not the best option, unless real abuse is involved.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Kbeau, sadstuffie and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I only saw 2 who posted out of 6 replies on that thread. but if we're all going to hell, at least we'll all have each other.
I guess this one too.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...im-nervous-and-excited-for-this-to-end.57351/

S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
I wish I knew why they would support a Cheater. Guess they are a cheater too so they have to support their own kind.

and I'm pretty sure I saw at least 4 different people defending him. Might have been the same person. But at this point I don't care. If you defend a cheater you are a pos just like he is
Mthom go fuck your self.this whore knew he had a long term relationship and didn't care. If he wanted to sleep around he should have broken up with me. Now fuck off and stay off my thread

D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
Your feelings and reasons are valid.

Reactions: Barracuda91, Teal_Blue_Dreams and Saddaisy
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I wish I knew why they would support a Cheater. Guess they are a cheater too so they have to support their own kind.

and I'm pretty sure I saw at least 4 different people defending him. Might have been the same person. But at this point I don't care. If you defend a cheater you are a pos just like he is
Mthom go fuck your self.this whore knew he had a long term relationship and didn't care. If he wanted to sleep around he should have broken up with me. Now fuck off and stay off my thread
Try not to let a bad apple or two get under your skin like that. The vast majority of the community is supportive and caring. If someone has invalidated your reasons to ctb or made you feel distressed by supporting someone that hurt you report the posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: followingfate, yive, demuic and 1 other person
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
To defend or not defend the cheaters are not main point. The life is unfair and complicated. Human beings are evil. If CTB is easy and legal. Lots of people already dead. The earth are over crowded than 1000 years ago.

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
You post in a public forum and then tell people who don't agree with your opinion to F off and stay out of your thread. Does any of this sound reasonable to you? If you want private conversations, use a chat, PMS, etc. Not everyone is going to only tell you what you want to hear.

Reactions: Élégie, Kbeau, sadstuffie and 7 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Huh?
I guess this one too.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...im-nervous-and-excited-for-this-to-end.57351/
ok, this explains it right here. i was so caught off guard like, huh what did we do? thanks for posting!

Reactions: Ghost2211
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry your heart has been broken. It's absolutely devastating, especially in a long term relationship. Your person, your safe haven, betrayed you. Regardless of circumstances, it still hurts like hell and you are absolutely entitled to feel that and the grief associated with it.

I hope if you ctb you don't do it because of him. Don't give either of them the satisfaction.

If you need anyone to vent to or just talk with, I'm here. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this.

Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I guess this one too.

So 3 total, but they may not 100% agree with her. Understandably, they offered an alternative like they offered me one when I thought I was gonna CTB over my toxic wife. She wants to ruin the manbeast that shacked up with her estranged husband....okay. Not sure how a death will make it work, heck it could backfire. If she's in the USA, she could file for divorce and take everything he ever owned, claiming infidelity, and make him pay alimony for the rest of his life. Then slowly watch him go down in flames with the manbeast. She can live it up the best way she can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Isadeth
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
So 3 total, but they may not 100% agree with her. Understandably, they offered an alternative like they offered me one when I thought I was gonna CTB over my toxic wife. She wants to ruin the manbeast that shacked up with her estranged husband....okay. Not sure how a death will make it work, heck it could backfire. If she's in the USA, she could file for divorce and take everything he ever owned, claiming infidelity, and make him pay alimony for the rest of his life. Then slowly watch him go down in flames with the manbeast. She can live it up the best way she can.
I agree, I was more just providing context. Living well is always the best revenge.

Reactions: NodusTollens, x~Sophia~x, Isadeth and 1 other person
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Cheating is wretched. And you and your reasons are really valid. May peace be with you. (Also, I'm sorry about a reply I sent earlier, I didn't disagree with you... Idk, I thought it was inopportune for me to say that reply, I've deleted it :) )

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and Ghost2211
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
I really want to know what is her chronic disease

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I have to say I quite like your attitude; it is rather refreshing. And I will definitely be bringing back the phrase 'go to hell' in my circle; it is a classic, for sure.

Reactions: Secrets1, yive, demuic and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You want to get revenge on a guy? You get better in life, you live the best version of yourself. He'll see that in social media posts or whatever, he'll dump his broad and try crawling back to you begging. When he does that, you slam that door in his face or kick him in the nuts. He'll regret ever leaving you and disavowing his marriage. He may even become a member of SS later on.

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau, disabledandhopeless, Nymph and 4 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
You want to get revenge on a guy? You get better in life, you live the best version of yourself. He'll see that in social media posts or whatever, he'll dump his broad and try crawling back to you begging. When he does that, you slam that door in his face or kick him in the nuts. He'll regret ever leaving you and disavowing his marriage. He may even become a member of SS later on.
This. This. This. A million times this!

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau, x~Sophia~x, Symbiote and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

From what I've read on here, I suspect your ex didn't dare break up with you because he knows what you are capable of with regards your revenge tactics. What you intend to do is damned nasty in my opinion. Can you imagine what state the world would be in, if everyone took on similar revenge tactics, just because someone fell out of love with us? And the way you're talking about this woman is absolutely disgraceful. Looks aren't everything, (that's if she's as ugly as you're saying she is) she might just be a really nice person, and often that is a breath of fresh air to some who have spent their lives thus far going for looks instead of personality.
Good luck if you decide to ctb, but please leave these people be.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Kbeau, sourpink and 3 others
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Finally, some sense.

Reactions: Kbeau, LONE WOLF. and x~Sophia~x
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
RoseyBird, I am not sure if everyone can handle the same situation well. If your ex husband made up stories. Took your 3 kids and kicked you out the house. You will hate him or not. SS is kind of violate the normal social standards. She just wants to release her feelings; besides, she is far in EU I guessed. Sorry I should not mention your story. I saw your POST before. If she thinks CTB can solve her problem. We can't do anything because we are not LE, social workers or her family. All the world are fighting COVID-19 now. Who cared for us?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
RoseyBird, I am not sure if everyone can handle the same situation well. If your ex husband made up stories. Took your 3 kids and kicked you out the house. You will hate him or not. SS is kind of violate the normal social standards. She just wants to release her feelings; besides, she is far in EU I guessed. Sorry I should not mention your story. I saw your POST before. If she thinks CTB can solve her problem. We can't do anything because we are not LE, social workers or her family. All the world are fighting COVID-19 now. Who cared for us?
Huh? I've been supportive of her. Also, my did/tried all that.

Reactions: Isadeth
Status
Not open for further replies.