N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe these advices would be good for beginners. I think it is important to know that mass deletion of post is is not allowed.
If I knew that I would have been even more careful with the information I post on here.

Keeping a certain distance to members. Not getting too close to them. This is something I did most of the time. I think I am in a good spot in this relation. For example I could never phone with someone who is about to do it.

But the most important one I would read and like all the posts of noname223. I would subscribe and follow him on SaSu and recommend all my friends to read his threads. I would support him on his future patreon channel and if it works for him also on his future onlyfans account. Also if I only get pictures of his ugly feet.
I think this is the most important part of the Sanctioned Suicide experience.

Honestly, I post a lot of bullshit recently. I feel less suicidal but I am still suicidal. And I cried today. I am scared as fuck that college starts soon. My whole world will crumble. I don't want to endure this torture again. It is simply not worth it. Nothing in this world justifies this pain.

Edit: By the way on dating apps re-starting your account is forbidden I had to learn that the hard way. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, -Link-, EternalShore and 2 others
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Mine is, don't talk to anyone. And if you still do never give them any info about you. I'm still regretting it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, CTB Dream and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
With you on "you lose control of your posts (no editing/deleting) after just a few hours." Would've set a much different pace for sharing. Also the fact that this applies to DMs as well, and that for some reason nothing is ever truly deleted. Also also that if there's conflict - even if it makes no sense - a mod will be assigned to look through your DMs. So, honestly, considering this place is - by its nature - going to attract mentally unstable/paranoid people, move deeper convos off-platform if possible.

Second, I'd tell myself it's fine to support people, but don't get sucked into their vortex of misery. (Particularly if they have no desire to change anything in their life). Remember that not only are you a few years older than the average user, some of their emotional maturity is even younger, especially if they think they know everything.

Mine is, don't talk to anyone. And if you still do never give them any info about you. I'm still regretting it.
Sorry to hear that. I regret opening up in some instances as well. No doxxing consequences yet, but I'll never know.

But, there are some people I'm fine sharing with, so I guess I'd tell myself to be very choosy and make sure they're actually decent people, not just that you believe they can be decent people. I believe in just about everyone, for better or worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Melly
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
But the most important one I would read and like all the posts of noname223. I would subscribe and follow him on SaSu
Some members, in their settings, have disabled the ability of other members to receive their news feed, so even if someone follows that member, the news feed is still blank. I suspect in some cases, a member might be inadvertently blocking followers from seeing their news feed. But it could also be intentional, so followers might feel very hesitant to mention this topic at all to the member in question.

This is just a totally random thought. I don't even know why I posted it here.

Honestly, I post a lot of bullshit recently.
Your posts are among the most interesting and fascinating I ever read on this forum. If this stuff qualifies as "bullshit", then by all means, do continue bullshitting us.

I haven't answered the topic question yet, have I... Uhh, it's been a little while, but I seem to recall this forum being a very different experience at the time. I guess I would have advised myself to get involved with the community earlier on. I'm not sure I would have actually followed this advice.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins, CTB Dream and noname223
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Honestly, I post a lot of bullshit recently. I feel less suicidal but I am still suicidal. And I cried today. I am scared as fuck that college starts soon. My whole world will crumble. I don't want to endure this torture again. It is simply not worth it. Nothing in this world justifies this pain.
I'm sorrythat you have to go through it too, noname~ :( College does suck tons, yes~ :(

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and noname223
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Sorry to hear that. I regret opening up in some instances as well. No doxxing consequences yet, but I'll never know.
Not only that. People can lie and manipulate. Their friends can turn against you and you won't even realize all the fault wasn't yours. My time here ruined all trace of trust in others.

You can lose them, this is a suicide forum. You will not feel less lonely. Talking here is a terrible idea no one should do. You can only lose and have nothing real to win. No wish to offend anyone but you are around people with little stability, usually with many mental problems. You have no warranty they'll be here tomorrow, they won't jump at you, ghost you, or control themselves. What a bad base to any relationship.

I keep thinking when my personal data will get exposed. I know they'll come to harass me eventually, there's still people who hates me months after, and I can't delete any data. If I could, I'd erase everything and fade into secrecy.

If you really, really need to talk anyone, always do it publicly. Never cross that line. And if you itch personal connection, look literally anywhere else.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, ijustwishtodie, HereTomorrow and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Not only that. People can lie and manipulate. Their friends can turn against you and you won't even realize all the fault wasn't yours.

You can lose them, this is a suicide forum. You will not feel less lonely. Talking here is a terrible idea no one should do. You can only lose and have nothing real to win. No wish to offend anyone but you are around people with little stability, usually with many mental problems. You have no warranty they'll be here tomorrow, they won't jump at you, ghost you, or control themselves. What a bad base to any relationship.

I keep thinking when my personal data will get exposed. I know they'll come to harass me eventually, there's still people who hates me months after, and I can't delete any data. If I could, I'd erase everything and fade into secrecy.

If you really, really need to talk anyone, always do it publicly. Never cross that line. And if you itch personal connection, look literally anywhere else.
I guess I'm in a slightly different spot because I have very strong IRL connections, so people I befriend here aren't pillars I'm leaning on. I imagine if you're hoping someone here will be one of your closest connections that is inviting a bad failure. I definitely get your fears about them flipping on you.

I think it's pretty lame that you've had a bad experience and can't permanently delete it all - or at least as much as is reasonably possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I guess I'm in a slightly different spot because I have very strong IRL connections, so people I befriend here aren't pillars I'm leaning on. I imagine if you're hoping someone here will be one of your closest connections that is inviting a bad failure. I definitely get your fears about them flipping on you.

I think it's pretty lame that you've had a bad experience and can't permanently delete it all - or at least as much as is reasonably possible.
For all the reasons above, I expected nothing. Yet somehow it went even worse than I imagined.

IRL is no better. At least the people I've met are sane, but if your pillars are something external to you well, bad news. Have people if you want but don't let them be everything. Doesn't matter if you know them or not. You are the only person who'll be with yourself for the rest of your life. Be your own pillar and have support from others if you want, but you are always the main one.

But this thread is about SS and this is going off-topic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This forum diff outer this forum assm ctb, outer assm life. V diff thing still ppl forum same species do same thing outer, ppl do assm life cntrdct forum assm ctb. This rly posbl mess brain any prsn this rlty ppl this forum ignr, ppl say ctb lie ppl ghst do many awfl combn outer behav forum ctb, this no wrk this ppl come say ctb cz outer behv still do same behav exct.

ppl no know ctb make lgc cntrdct, assm hpn die diff assn hpn no die, this flt all life know stll forum diff forum cnfrnt this flt drct, ppl no undrstd this resn many ppl sffr many mmbr sffr cz ppl do same cz ppl no undrstd ctb cncpt, ctb cncpt deep neuro lgc math sci this cncpt prolif species no epxlr this v deep, see how prsn die prsn no die diff altr unvrs human brain no posbl hndl, unvrs no care only flow human care hpn dmg no posbl rvrs no posbl any, imgn see frnd say ctb, frnd lie etc wat hpn,

prblm forum no mthd peace ease, mthd redc prblm, cz natr forum need mthd, hpne any prsn say ctb othr prsn can try cont live can try ctb, mthd v imprtn redc harm forum

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, whywere, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I probably would have told myself to not accept private messages not even from the woman who claimed to be interested in me because I happened to live near her and because she happened to be attracted to Asian incels. Ultimately that experience might have left me worse off than when I initially joined the forum even though we broke it off on mutual terms.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and ladylazarus4
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I would have told myself that just like IRL , I will feel like I don't fit in.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Honestly? To order N, not to open an account or engage with the forum and to move on with a secured method at hand. Now I have to actually travel to the other half of the world for a chance of penthobarbital which is way more of a hassle than was necessary.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nothing really. My SS experience is just fine. Of course I unfortunately couldn't use any method information here for myself since me living with cruel and overprotective parents makes me unable to access SN but I use this site for venting and I wouldn't really change anything about that

Reactions: LifeQuitter
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There's not all that much I would have done differently. I suppose- think about and re-read what you write. We cover some very triggering topics here.

I really don't like methods that involve getting someone else to kill us- like death by cop and to a lesser degree, train. Because I have strong feelings about them and because sometimes people do just talk about it flippantly, I've replied in quite a heavy handed way in the past. And, another member (rightly) pulled me up on it. It wasn't fair to judge because I don't know their situation.

I have gotten closer to a couple of members who have either CTB or just disappeared from the forum. That hurt but then- we all know it's a risk. I still don't regret knowing them a little better though. It's hard to live as an island.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223