Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
My life is sucks.
I don't look attractive, I have no socia skills, I have no friends, never had a gf, and I work a minimum wage job.
But, I would NEVER EVER want to be somebody else.
No matter how bad my life is.
And no matter how good looking, or how many women they had sex with or what a cute gf they have.

If you told me right now that I could press a button and instantly become Christiano Ronaldo or Beckham or any other guy I would NEVER press it.

I was born me, there never was, there isn't and there never will be another one like me.
I am one of a kind.
I love myself, and only EVER want to be myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cast_Away, Ame, nopointofliving and 1 other person
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

šŸ‘»
Nov 5, 2020
I'd rather get a hard reset on life than swap places with someone else. Both are pipe dreams but something about swapping places sounds like a terrible idea to me, even with the knowledge that I'd be swapping with someone successful.

• Hugs
Reactions: come to dust, WrongPlaceWrongTime, nopointofliving and 1 other person
T

TheUnkn0wn

Jul 2, 2021
I wouldn't press a button to become someone else. As bad as things may be, we're all unique in our own ways and most people fabricate their lives anyway.

Reactions: Busticket
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I wanna press this button

Pushing Family Guy GIF

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, JustAMatterOfTime and MellowAvenue
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think so. Other peoples lives do not appeal to me, I would press it if it meant I could become a cat though, I simply do not like being human. I do not want to be myself though, I just want non existence.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
i really respect and envy your way of thinking OP, but i cant relate in the slightest. id press it in a second, even if i knew i was someone else i think anything would be an improvment from this

Reactions: fruit-loops
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
i really respect and envy your way of thinking OP, but i cant relate in the slightest. id press it in a second, even if i knew i was someone else i think anything would be an improvment from this
I'm with you. I also respect who think that it wouldn't be better to be someone else, but I would damn press it and try to finally live a better life. I'm not doing it for pleasure, but to avoid more suffering. If things doesn't work, well, you can always return to the initial plan and CTB..

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
i really respect and envy your way of thinking OP, but i cant relate in the slightest.
Don't worry, he was just forcing himself to do his daily affirmations :))

200.gif
Cant Stop Me GIF by TLC
Self Care GIF

Cast_Away

Cast_Away

Jun 20, 2021
no way. same as you, doesn't matter if my life sucks, if i hate myself, i still wanna be me, not anyone else. Same goes for if i could go back in time and change anything that happened to me. Because everything that happened to me, both good and bad, made me who i am right now. if i change something, i might find myself as a completely different person. butterfly effect. our memories and experience make us, so i wouldn't change a shit. that's me, shy, stupid, afraid of failing me. and i dont wanna be anyone else.

Reactions: houseofleaves