B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I've been thinking about this question a lot in recent times. I've had a lot of things go wrong recently, and this question just keeps popping up. I know I will never be able to, of course. Because it's not possible. But if I just had that chance to go back. Start over and do every single thing different. From the second I was able to make choices for myself, I'd take it in a heartbeat. Just being able to avoid every fucked up decision I've made throughout my life, I think it'd make me feel a lot "happier". Of course, I'd still suffer, as that's just what life is. But I guess that temporary fleeting feeling of it.. It'd make me feel something.
No. While I have made bad decisions. I don't think I was ever destined for success. To be honest I think I overperformed what society had wanted for me. Graduating high school, graduating university, medical school.... Society doesn't want that for nerdy white males. Clearly. I've been treated like utter shit thrown into the streets. Left to rot. Because I had the misfortune of being a victims of crime(s)... They prefer us to be homeless and miserable. To kill ourselves in the shadows of the night so they don't even have to be aware of our presence. So no. I don't think my life would change in anyway if I went back and tried to change things. Prisoners and felons committing some of the most despicable crimes are treated better then me. I think it would change for the worse. By worse I mean my current fate but sooner. Simply put society wishes I was dead they just don't want to know about it.

Reactions: Zyrus
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
Absolutely not. I wouldn't be able to change most things that happened to me, and there's no way in hell i'd want to do this shit again. I do wish I could go back to elementary and play with my friends tho. Not knowing about all the shit coming our way.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No, I only want death at this point and even with restarting my life I still wouldn't want to live. Many problems arise with aging, they are unavoidable, even if you have a healthy and good life.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Zyrus

Zyrus

Existing.
Aug 30, 2023
I dont know if restarting my live would help but I guess its worth a try. I dont know if I would take the shot though because I dont know if I want to fell all the pain and sadness all over again.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No, that would be my idea of hell!

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I 100% would. Just give myself a 2nd chance.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I feel like redoing my entire life would be a bit too much, I wish I could change certain decisions though

H

HighOctane

EarthRover
Aug 14, 2023
Yes, in a heartbeat.

I blame myself for the position I'm in. The things I would do to be able to make some choices again…

ViniTerrible

ViniTerrible

ᴴᵒˡᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʳᵉᵃˡ.
Jul 8, 2023
If I could start over with a new look, a wealthy family, and in a new country, I might consider restarting my life.

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
No, I wouldn't. Suffering through so many years again sounds like hell to me, regardless of the different decisions I make. At most, I'd maybe want to go back to before I got into this relationship that has broken me beyond repair, but even then… everything that's happened and is happening in my life feels inevitable in a way. I think I'd end up here and with him in every possible existence.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no restart no going back. Once a day , year , hour, 5 minutes passes it's gone forever. What did I do yesterday ? Watched yootube for many hours like everyday. It's a useless habit an addiction I need to quit so I can work on my goal of my ctb

All u have is now and the future to try to correct previous mistakes or catastrophes . It finally hit me I can undo all mistakes, everything bad that happened to me, remove all bad memories, solve all my problems, get out from all threats forever if I commit suicide. So that's the way to undo everything go back in time to before I was born kill myself back to non-existence forever

Last edited:
Reactions: ViniTerrible
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
it depends. Would I be aware of my past life? If so, that'd make sense. If not...what are the chances I'll actually do better? It could be worse. Would i be born in the same environment or not? These are all important factors. If its reset and randomise...I dont think I'd take the risk.