LavenderMemories

LavenderMemories

Wandering to the bus stop
Jan 14, 2020
Who or what would be there? what would it look like? What would it feel like?

Last edited:
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, lemmeeleev and not-2-b-the-answer
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
It would be nothingness. Pure nothingness. Just no consciousness. Nothing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: netrezven, CarefulWithThatAxe, crybaby and 11 others
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
With no regard to realism? Forests and magic and kindness everywhere.

Somewhat realistically? Post scarcity, pollution-free, everyone being chill to each other, socially harmonious technology, learning for the sake of improvement being the main goal of everyone.

Reactions: freefrommybody
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My utopia would be making sure that everyone has the right to choice, whether it is the right to live, or the right to die (in a dignified manner). Also, I would make sure that the society is a healthy one, meaning that people have equal chances of a job and opportunity, closing the wage gap (so the poor aren't too poor but the rich aren't too rich, in other words, having a very strong middle class), having real support systems in place for those who choose to live, and for those who wish to exit to be able to exit without the worry of being locked up against one's will for expressing wanting to get out. Also, it would be a technologically advanced society where the modern day conveniences are there for everyone. Furthermore, I would seek to make sure that everyone has a place to stay (shared or individual) and also free healthcare for everyone. There's more to this, but that's just the basics as a start.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There would be no rulers controlling us from behind the scenes and using government as a front to legitimize violence against the citizens. It would look dramatically different in society. Mostly you would see a lot less dysfunction like homelessness, parents would be incentivized and educated to avoid child abuse, more social ostracism to keep people honest and behaving well. It would be a self governing society where all people are equally held accountable for all choices wether good or bad. Right now gov releases people from personal responsibility which is why u see so much immorality. The incentive structure tends to be upside down when there are people ruling over other people in order to hold on to power. The reason gov is so dangerous and doesn't work is because man is corrupted when given unlimited power over others. Especially people with disorders like high traits of psychopathy, narcissism, sociopathy who are more likely to abuse or desire control and power over others.

Last edited:
dunkelheit

dunkelheit

Null | Void
Oct 26, 2018
A world without human beings.
It's really that simple

• Love
Reactions: netrezven and mattwitt
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
It'd be an uninterrupted and non-encroached wilderness with a nomadic lifestyle based on seasons/weather and migratory patterns.

Life would consist of pure survival first and exhausted relaxation after.

Shelter, water, fire and food, in that order.

• Love
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
It'd be an uninterrupted and non-encroached wilderness with a nomadic lifestyle based on seasons/weather and migratory patterns.

Life would consist of pure survival first and exhausted relaxation after.

Shelter, water, fire and food, in that order.

The day we started farming and stopped roaming was the start of the end.

Reactions: BipolarExpat
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The day we started farming and stopped roaming was the start of the end.
Damn I just read this. From an archaeologists point of view I concur. Id actually go even further. From the day we started using tools was the start of the end. We have out witted ourselves.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
My utopia is a world without stupidity. World where anyone has the potential to do anything without any need for harm or defence.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer