Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
What would you choose if you could pick an accidental death for yourself?

I was inspired to write this from another members post.

I personally would like to go out in a way that would save someone else. My top picks personally are: CO2, drowning, and being shot ( example: an active shooter and I'm a human shield).

What about yourself? what would you choose?

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I think I'd rather die by my own hand. You have no idea how painful an accidental death could turn out to be where as methods by your own hands could turn out to be a lot more peaceful. Not to say if it happened to me I'd be annoyed, cos I wouldn't. Just isn't something I'd prefer.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, WearyOfStruggling, Huntfish34 and 5 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I think that there would be so many options. Accidental implies an element of surprise and lack of control, so SI cannot do much.

Reactions: Jack4230 and Isadeth
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Nitrogen inhalation

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Huntfish34 and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I think I'd rather die by my own hand. You have no idea how painful an accidental death could turn out to be where as methods by your own hands could turn out to be a lot more peaceful. Not to say if it happened to me I'd be annoyed, cos I wouldn't. Just isn't something I'd prefer.
I like the idea that adrenaline would override most of the discomfort as well as lack of Si. But I can absolutely understand why you wouldn't want an accidental method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Deleted member 19276
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I would like to be sick and have lost my sense of taste, accidentally pick up a drink of N, and guzzle it. But the person it belonged to would be very pissed, so maybe not.

Death by being a human shield as mentioned in the OP would be acceptable. Or being assassinated for being an ethical leader who motivated great change, like Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr. Either one, as long as I die quickly, since according to the rules it's my choice.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Tabbyql and Isadeth
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Getting shot and killed instantly. Anything instant and painless

• Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Huntfish34 and Isadeth
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
like you, i'd also like to be a human shield in the case of an active shooter. if not that, then maybe something like dying in my sleep.

Reactions: Isadeth
kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
CO intoxication. Maybe the most peaceful domestic accident as you fall asleep by the fireplace and never wake up.

I disagree w/ most people here. Being shot in any other part than the head is not peaceful nor painless. An active shooter will mostly shoot you in the abdomen if he is not a trained sharpshooter.

Reactions: Isadeth and ocd is bad
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My bp to drop to fatal levels. It's modestly peaceful. Hell if I know why my chronic low bp hasn't taken me down yet. Apparently I can sustain 83/43 and be "fine". Gotta love how resilient our bodies are.

ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Shot in the head. Drowning sounds super painful btw.

Reactions: Isadeth and Huntfish34
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I would want accidental CO poisoning, just pass in my sleep...

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Isadeth, Dreamless Sleep and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Totally agreed with the human shield scenario or just being shot and killed Very quick or instant.

Ive always been fascinated by the weather, So if I were to get struck by lightning by Some chance and Die fairly fast.. I'd be okay with that. ( Although I do understand that many people do survive / recover )

Reactions: Isadeth and foxdie
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Getting shot and killed instantly.

Reactions: darkghost, Isadeth, Lost Girl xx and 1 other person
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I would like to be sick and have lost my sense of taste, accidentally pick up a drink of N, and guzzle it. But the person it belonged to would be very pissed, so maybe not.

Death by being a human shield as mentioned in the OP would be acceptable. Or being assassinated for being an ethical leader who motivated great change, like Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr. Either one, as long as I die quickly, since according to the rules it's my choice.
That made me laugh. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: kcn2020, Isadeth, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think an advantage of a suicide it's that you can say good-bye to life. No matter how hard it is. For me it's better die knowing you are going to die than find death suddenly in an accident. But if I have to choose an accidental death it would be autoerotic asphyxia.

Reactions: rundschlinge78 and Isadeth
UnsureWhatToDo

UnsureWhatToDo

Feb 29, 2020
A meteorite. It'd be so fast that I wouldn't feel anything.