M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
Rule: It needs to be a power that can't cause too much outside interference or cause any drastic changes in your life.

for example, being able to thrown rainbows through your hands...

I would choose to be able to dream about whatever I want.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I think this would heavily depend on what would be considered useless, but maybe being able to change my hair at will?

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
The possibility of going back in time

• Hugs
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
Useless power, hm. I would like to have the ability to move in space (without physically moving) to where a beautiful sunset is now visible. I mean, i would like to be able to just watch different sunsets, but not as in the photos, but as if with my own eyes, from different sides etc

Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
The power to speak every language :P

O

OctoberDusk

Apr 26, 2022
Somber answer: The ability to chose what to forget and what to remember.

More fun answer: To absorb knowledge, like how to play piano like Bill Evans after listening to an album.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Rule: It needs to be a power that can't cause too much outside interference or cause any drastic changes in your life.

for example, being able to thrown rainbows through your hands...
That's not too useless, a useless super power would be something like: Being able to go invisible... Only when no one is looking at you

M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
That's not too useless, a useless super power would be something like: Being able to go invisible... Only when no one is looking at you
My choice is no exception to the rule.
I agree that "useless" was not a good choice of words however.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Being able to poop soft-serve ice cream, like Dairy Queen…

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Being good at Smash Bros.

• Yay!
Reactions: Feeding Pigeons and Manaaja
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

I would choose to be able to dream about whatever I want.

Acquiring the ability to dream about whatever I want (= not have nightmares) would drastically change my life for the better.

No Entertainment

No Entertainment

Life is a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Apr 25, 2022
Being able to change colour of an object by simply touching it.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Being a moderator hehehehehe

Tbs (=to be serious), maybe something like being able to play any version of any game on any system with any mods. Like, I have Pokemon Platinum. I want to play Platinum mods, but to do that I would need to get a Platinum rom on PC, but everywhere I go all the guides say "Get your own Platinum rom!". And I don't know where to get a Platinum rom on PC (while avoiding viruses, scams, fake sites, etc.) or how to transfer my own Platinum rom to PC. Would also be nice to be able to play Platinum on Switch or Vita though there's the lack of dual screens.

Ideally it would nice if I could just snap fingers and have my Platinum be modded and be able to play that modded Platinum on my 3DS. And it would be nice if I could snap fingers again and play unmodded Platinum.

Would also be nice to play the Demon's Souls remake or Bloodborne on PC or be able to play Horizon Zero Dawn on Switch etc. Or if I could play a game I already own on one system on another system without buying it again. Or if there's a game that doesn't have a definite version (let's say the PS4 version has more content but the PC version has better graphics), it would be nice to be able to combine them and play the combined version.

TLDR; to be able to play any version of any game on any system with any mods.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Messgram and Dr Iron Arc
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Be able to customize the nutritional value of everything I eat no matter how shitty it is for me. So eating pizza would be the same as eating a salad.:haha:

Reactions: Feeding Pigeons, archipelago and Élégie
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
The power to write my name on someone with my mind 😂

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
To use my fingers as a cigarette lighter by snapping them.