Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I am interested in a peaceful way to CTB using SN but the more I examine the drugs the more I'm confused, for example Proponolol, why did he reduce it from 2 grams, 1 gram and then 800mg, what purpose does this serve except what I listed below.

1, It prevents tachycardia, the heart racing and beating fast.
2, When the brain receives a message there is insufficient oxygen, a message is sent to the heart to increase blood flow which is blocked.

Am I missing something why do we need such a high dose of Propranolol mixed with the SN, will it aid the digestion to knock you out faster, if it doesn't why not take smaller doses during the day and mix a smaller dose with the SN. There is a link below which I must admit I found really helpful if you are considering Propranolol it's an excellent resource, reading 100's of reviews from people taking it, the reviews give you an idea of how long it takes to work, the dosage and the side effects, good stuff I learned a lot.

I intend to take 40mg of Propranolol two and half hours before my final SN drink but I really want to know if I should mix it with a smaller amount of Propranolol, lets say 120mg as I am relying on the SN to do the job and 800mg of Propranolol is not a fatal OD amount so I'm baffled why he mentions 800mg, welcome to my dilemma people, lol

If you are unsure who Philip Nitschke is, the link below will tell you all you need to know, even explains why you need to be 50 plus with photo id to join.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver and sadghost
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Can people with COPD-related CO2 retention successfully use the exit bag, rebreather or other inert gas methods? Will the process be less peaceful for us, or less reliable, or perhaps neither?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I will ask him why his organization treat people like crap

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Saed, Deleted member 17331 and 5 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
How? Did I miss something?
Just my toxic experience with them, nothing more
How they let people wait until they have power to answer someone questions

The 50 age restriction, especially in the book (absolutely no reason to)

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 17331, TheRaul95 and 3 others
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
why did he reduce it from 2 grams, 1 gram and then 800mg
I saw the title and thought about that before clicking the thread -- and that's exactly what I thought about. Exactly! :ahhha:

That's 20 tablets of 40 mg Propranolol. How would you be able to dissolve that much tablets in your SN mixture?
It shouldn't be dissolved but taken prior .. problem in PPH if it says to dissolve

Plus I'd ask how many grams of SN do H2-blockers actually "save" . You recommended bicarbonate , then regular antacids , then H2 , then mentioned something about PPI ... So .. What the hack is going on with that , Philip ? Is it that important ?

With antatcids/regulators PPH did not just adjust dosage but a different type of medication , please explain (is it that crucial) .

Reactions: Homecoming, x-Ace-x, Busdriver and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
That's 20 tablets of 40 mg Propranolol. How would you be able to dissolve that much tablets in your SN mixture?

If I can avoid it I would but they will dissolve in water as they are immediate release it would be a different matter if they were prolonged release but I would dissolve the tablets first before adding the SN.

I also think it's imperative you sample a very small amount first as there are a lots of side effects which have effect us differently.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
E

Eden1505

May 25, 2020
I also think it's imperative you sample a very small amount first as there are a lots of side effects which have effect us differently.
Would you also strongly recommend sampling the meto? I am awaiting some primperan which I have never tried.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Just my toxic experience with them, nothing more
How they let people wait until they have power to answer someone questions

I don't think the age restriction really matters now as the information is out there on the internet but he had a lot of criticism and pressure, I copied this from his Wikk, link above. I find it outrageous he discriminates against people with mental health problems, you can join the PPH and after one month you can't join the forum if you have a mental health problem. This may have changed but I quit and got a refund.

Younger people and suicide
In 2010 the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine released a report into Australian deaths caused by the drug Nembutal, which Nitschke recommends as a euthanasia drug. Of the 51 deaths studied, 14 were of people between the ages of 20 and 40.[67] Nitschke acknowledged that the information about the drug that was provided online could be accessed by people below the age of 50 who were not terminally ill, but argued that the risk was necessary in order to help the elderly and the seriously ill.[68]

It was alleged that Joe Waterman, 25, had committed suicide after accessing Nitschke's online euthanasia handbook, by misrepresenting his age as over 50. Waterman subsequently imported Nembutal and ended his life.[69] In another case Lucas Taylor, 26, committed suicide in Germany by taking Nembutal after soliciting advice at an Exit International online forum (which, according to Nitschke, he accessed by claiming his age was 65).[70]

Cheers

Geo
Would you also strongly recommend sampling the meto? I am awaiting some primperan which I have never tried.

I have Primperan as well I think it's important to sample small doses of all the meds weeks a head of schedule just to see if you have a bad reaction to them and it will give you time to search for an alternative.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming, x-Ace-x and Yomyom
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: Homecoming, Bct, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I saw the title and thought about that before clicking the thread -- and that's exactly what I thought about. Exactly! :ahhha:

It shouldn't be dissolved but taken prior .. problem in PPH if it says to dissolve

Plus I'd ask how many grams of SN do H2-blockers actually "save" . You recommended bicarbonate , then regular antacids , then H2 , then mentioned something about PPI ... So .. What the hack is going on with that , Philip ? Is it that important ?

With antatcids/regulators PPH did not just adjust dosage but a different type of medication , please explain (is it that crucial) .

I think I will get you a false passport and pay your membership so you can ask some intriguing questions on the PPI forum, lol. I not 100% sure where I read this, but I'm sure you can drop the antacids etc as the amount of SN consumed is such a great amount you will be well over the OD and fatal amount and it wouldn't have time to convert into salt, I'm sure it says it also slows down the digestion and absorption, don't ask me where I read that as I have read 100's of documents. If you are planning to ctb with SN soon please do not take my advice as I am still using them unless I hear from a reliable source that the statement I said is true.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I think I will get you a false passport and pay your membership so you can ask some intriguing questions on the PPI forum, lol. I not 100% sure where I read this, but I'm sure you can drop the antacids etc as the amount of SN consumed is such a great amount you will be well over the OD and fatal amount and it wouldn't have time to convert into salt, I'm sure it says it also slows down the digestion and absorption, don't ask me where I read that as I have read 100's of documents. If you are planning to ctb with SN soon please do not take my advice as I am still using them unless I hear from a reliable source that the statement I said is true.

Cheers

Geo

Hello Mr @Quarky00 I just listened to the latest podcast and he mentions about acid reducers and stomach acid and he said it is important to use them to reduce the stomach acid. It should be in the next update of the PPH edition.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hello Mr @Quarky00 I just listened to the latest podcast and he mentions about acid reducers and stomach acid and he said it is important to use them to reduce the stomach acid. It should be in the next update of the PPH edition.

Cheers

Geo

Do you have a link to the podcast? Thanks.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Life is to short, if you fast forward to half way, it will save you 15 minutes, you owe me,:haha:

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, GoBack and Yomyom
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
This could possibly be legal reasons. I'm not 100% sure, but his book is technically aiding suicide, so they're probably using a legal loophole to ensure they don't get in legal trouble by restricting to over 50 year olds.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
This could possibly be legal reasons. I'm not 100% sure, but his book is technically aiding suicide, so they're probably using a legal loophole to ensure they don't get in legal trouble by restricting to over 50 year olds.
No, you can but the paper book from Amazon even if you 13 years old.
Besides other books like final exit and dignified dying you can buy at any age

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
No, you can but the paper book from Amazon even if you 13 years old.
Besides other books like final exit and dignified dying you can buy at any age

Yes that's a good point anyone can access the information by buying the book, so why do you need to be 50 to join.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Yomyom
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
The propranolol, antacid/h2 antagonist, pain killer, benzo, antiemetic can all be crushed and taken with a small amount of water, right?

I mean waiting e.g. for 800mg of propranolol to dissolve takes quite some time. And it might dissolve veryyy slowlyyy or sometimes not dissolve at all :ehh:

I will crush all pills, unless someone tells me not to. Anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Saed and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
The propranolol, antacid/h2 antagonist, pain killer, benzo, antiemetic can all be crushed and taken with a small amount of water, right?

I mean waiting e.g. for 800mg of propranolol to dissolve takes quite some time. And it might dissolve veryyy slowlyyy or sometimes not dissolve at all :ehh:

I will crush all pills, unless someone tells me not to. Anyone?

If they are immediate release it should be fine but if they prolonged release it could be one hell of a long goodbye thread,:blarg:

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner and Busdriver
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
That is not an answer .

We know it reduces stomach acid but that appears to be of less significance compared to other medications in terms of overall quick and efficient SN absorption , so without a proper explanation -- and with PPH having these weird side notes about PPI -- that's not a proper behaviour from the author . I read a book and it says "need to handle acid so use H2 blockers" and then on side note "some people say various things about other acid meds" . That is sub par and amateurish .

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and Jumper Geo
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
If they are immediate release it should be fine but if they prolonged release it could be one hell of a long goodbye thread,:blarg:

Cheers

Geo

If the propranolol doesn't do the job, then SN will finish me off. :ohh:

But I think it is better to crush everything, because will be absorbed quicker, I hope.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Saed and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
That is not an answer .

We know it reduces stomach acid but that appears to be of less significance compared to other medications in terms of overall quick and efficient SN absorption , so without a proper explanation -- and with PPH having these weird side notes about PPI -- that's not a proper behaviour from the author . I read a book and it says "need to handle acid so use H2 blockers" and then on side note "some people say various things about other acid meds" . That is sub par and amateurish .

I will follow Stan and just use OTC milk of magnesia Stan's Method I am not happy with taking such a large amount of propranolol with SN as people taking low dosages of 10/20mg have reported being sick and I have searched and read so many different documents and cases I can only find two reasons which will benifit the SN regine I mentioned them below, I think PN realized his method was over kill and started to reduce it so he didn't look foolish.

1, It prevents tachycardia, the heart racing and beating fast.
2, When the brain receives a message there is insufficient oxygen, a message is sent to the heart to increase blood flow which is blocked.

I am going to take 40mg 3 hours before and I will take another 40mg 1 hour before and I will take the SN on it's own.

The link below was Lostnotfound and she never used propranolol and it was the fastest and most peaceful I heard of on SS as I was in DM with her and spoke to her in her final moments it was 16 minutes and no burning, pain or racing heartbeat our last conversation she said she's dizzy and feeling cold and said goodbye.

Goodbye SN 16 Minutes

Here is a guide which explains why it's best to use a low dosage of propranolol to prevent or reduce tachycardia

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Quarky00 and DyslexicForeigner
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

@DyslexicForeigner
@Busdriver

I have just tested 1, 40mg tablet being dissolved in water and it took roughly 10 minutes but the water was cold and only realized afterwards I should have used warmer water but hey, job done it worked but I wouldn't like to wait for 20 to dissolve, lol. maybe better to use a crusher.

Lucky I don't have to worry as I changed the dosage as I'm not using 800mg mixed or taken prior to the SN as I don't believe it will have any significant benefits I would rather take 40mg 4 hours before and another 40mg 2 hours before and an additional 40mg mixed with the SN for good measure. I feel if I risk taking 800mg with SN it will increase the chances of nausea and being sick.

Here is my schedule below, not fixed in stone as it's still trial and error so may change again but I would say I am happy with how it looks with the timings, I am just waiting to feel any side effects from taking the 40mg propranolol

Day 02, Food, FAST, Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 01 X 10mg Metoclopramide
11:00hrs 02 X Big Macs and Fries with Vanilla Milkshake
15:00hrs 02 X KFC Chicken Burgers, Chips with Coke
16:00hrs 01 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 01 X Begin 8 Hour FAST
20:00hrs 01 X 40mg Propranolol (40mg)
22.00hrs 01 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:00hrs 01 X 40mg Propranolol (40mg)
22:45hrs 03 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg)
22:55hrs 01 X 10mg Diazepam (10mg)
23:00hrs 02 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:15hrs 02 X 5ml Milk of Magnesia (10ml)
23:50hrs 01 X 40mg Propranolol (40mg)
23:50hrs 01 X 30g SN (30,000mg)
23:55hrs 01 X Last roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 01 X Swallow SN and Propranolol in 50ml Water, Rizla or Yum Yum Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)
01.00hrs 01 X CBT Woohoo :halo::halo::halo:

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
@DyslexicForeigner
@Busdriver

I have just tested 1, 40mg tablet being dissolved in water and it took roughly 10 minutes but the water was cold and only realized afterwards I should have used warmer water but hey, job done it worked but I wouldn't like to wait for 20 to dissolve, lol. maybe better to use a crusher.

Lucky I don't have to worry as I changed the dosage as I'm not using 800mg mixed or taken prior to the SN as I don't believe it will have any significant benefits I would rather take 40mg 4 hours before and another 40mg 2 hours before and an additional 40mg mixed with the SN for good measure. I feel if I risk taking 800mg with SN it will increase the chances of nausea and being sick.

Here is my schedule below, not fixed in stone as it's still trial and error so may change again but I would say I am happy with how it looks with the timings, I am just waiting to feel any side effects from taking the 40mg propranolol

Day 02, Food, FAST, Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 01 X 10mg Metoclopramide
11:00hrs 02 X Big Macs and Fries with Vanilla Milkshake
15:00hrs 02 X KFC Chicken Burgers, Chips with Coke
16:00hrs 01 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 01 X Begin 8 Hour FAST
20:00hrs 01 X 40mg Propranolol (40mg)
22.00hrs 01 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:00hrs 01 X 40mg Propranolol (40mg)
22:45hrs 03 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg)
22:55hrs 01 X 10mg Diazepam (10mg)
23:00hrs 02 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:15hrs 02 X 5ml Milk of Magnesia (10ml)
23:50hrs 01 X 40mg Propranolol (40mg)
23:50hrs 01 X 30g SN (30,000mg)
23:55hrs 01 X Last roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 01 X Swallow SN and Propranolol in 50ml Water, Rizla or Yum Yum Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)
01.00hrs 01 X CBT Woohoo :halo::halo::halo:

Cheers

Geo

Nice regimen! :))
As I said before, the junkfood and cigarette make it even better..or perfect lol. Good propranolol dose.

Why take such a low benzo dose? Why not like 20-40mg? I actually know the answer.. it is because you cannot time the onset as the benzo KO is unpredictable, right?

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 4993, Saed and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
As I said before, the junkfood and cigarette make it even better..or perfect lol. Good propranolol dose.

Why take such a low benzo dose? Why not like 20-40mg? I actually know the answer.. it is because you cannot time the onset as the benzo KO is unpredictable, right?

I find it hard with Valium if I take it to soon I may wake up in the morning so if I take it an hour before I will be able to stay awake but relaxed for my final 30 minutes.

No side effects from propranolol yet which is a bonus.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Why aren't there more efforts allocated towards legalization of assisted suicide or death with dignity? I had this question in mind not out of smugness, but out of curiosity. I am guessing perhaps that battle is too steep of a cost and/or simply not practical, but I don't really know.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Homecoming, Saed and 2 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Why aren't there more efforts allocated towards legalization of assisted suicide or death with dignity? I had this question in mind not out of smugness, but out of curiosity. I am guessing perhaps that battle is too steep of a cost and/or simply not practical, but I don't really know.
He answered that once- he asked the members what they want exit will focused, he thought to get your question, but most of the members wanted the focus will go to find a peaceful method focus of N (if I remember correct)

Reactions: Neville1 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

So here are my results from my 40mg propranolol I am a smoker but I was lying down watching TV and when I sat up I felt my chest felt a bit heavier and I could feel it was slightly harder to breath anyway I have a cought and I starting coughing and couldn't stop and was sick at 20.00 I feel great now but I have an empty stomach I will try a 10mg Metoclopramide first tomorrow and then the 40mg propranolol to see how I get on.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
Reactions: Saed and Busdriver