• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Yep, another rant from the severely depressed, severely anxious, slightly stressed Adventurer :wink: [the results of 2 online "tests" I have done via links from threads here]

Twice yesterday, I have had to digest the crap spouted by a couple of people who chose to make issues out of posts that simply were not there. Its so fucking easy to jump into a thread without knowing the poster or anything about them and make ill informed comments on such threads. I did it within 2 days of arriving here, it was pointed out to me and they were right, I was making a lot of assumptions based on 1 post. I did not argue or complain or be "offended" by that criticism. I was able to see the point being made and have made a effort not to make the same mistake. Fuck me, I am not always right and my opinions are just that, opinions, not facts cast in stone for all of mankind to learn from.

In both instances, it appeared to be males taking exception to female comment. Coincidence? I dont know nor do I care, I just mention it in passing. Am I being judgemental? Not really. I am just taking to task a couple of people who I believe are making fucking mountains out of molehills. This is not a political or religious platform for people to sprout all kinds of crap about what they believe to be the "truth" about given topics. We all know Trump is a dangerous twat, I dont need to have that forced down my throat thanks all the same. I dont need someone to point out the failings of others here. We are all oddities here compared to the "norm" stop feeling the need to show that by picking holes in something written here. Fuck me, if you want to pick things apart, try starting with your fucking selves and examine why you are really here.

I did take one of these fucktards to task, they were bang out of order. I was going to do the same with the other but decided there was little point. In the humour threads was a great post about dead and stupid people that fit so perfectly. If you die, the living suffer, if you are stupid, the living suffer. Thnx jonny for that one, so so so true and applicable in the cases of those concerned. So after writing a long diatribe about how they should respect other opinions whilst feeling free to express their own, I thought fuck it, whats the point, my posting something is not going to make a stupid person smart is it. Attacking others opinions here of all places is just silly really. Maybe I am getting sucked into the politics of it all and need to take a step back, but I just find attacking suicidal people about something as trivial as expressing their opinion to be about as stupid as stupid gets. I was stupid, I did it, I learnt from it.

So yeah, today I am the angry old git who lives in a cave and who is taking a pot shot at others who he finds distasteful. I told you to move on if you were offended. Its not a personal attack, just observations of a mentally disturbed, suicidal old man who likes to comment on such matters. No one is forced to read my ramblings but it helps me immensely when I see such crap to respond, in any way I see as appropriate as long as no one else gets hurt or upset by it, which if you moved on like I told you to, would not happen.

Thanks for reading my crap, it was fun writing it and I feel a lot better having ranted about the injustice of it all. I know I am full of it and I like to share it with anyone who is more bored than I am and makes the effort to read it all. i dont take myself seriously and no one else should. Its a vent, simple as that.

Toodle Pip

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Johnnythefox, not_a_robot, Dartz and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
This post offended me.... 12191

No it didn't. Well written bud!

• Love
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, not_a_robot, Soul and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yep, another rant from the severely depressed, severely anxious, slightly stressed Adventurer :wink: [the results of 2 online "tests" I have done via links from threads here]

Twice yesterday, I have had to digest the crap spouted by a couple of people who chose to make issues out of posts that simply were not there. Its so fucking easy to jump into a thread without knowing the poster or anything about them and make ill informed comments on such threads. I did it within 2 days of arriving here, it was pointed out to me and they were right, I was making a lot of assumptions based on 1 post. I did not argue or complain or be "offended" by that criticism. I was able to see the point being made and have made a effort not to make the same mistake. Fuck me, I am not always right and my opinions are just that, opinions, not facts cast in stone for all of mankind to learn from.

In both instances, it appeared to be males taking exception to female comment. Coincidence? I dont know nor do I care, I just mention it in passing. Am I being judgemental? Not really. I am just taking to task a couple of people who I believe are making fucking mountains out of molehills. This is not a political or religious platform for people to sprout all kinds of crap about what they believe to be the "truth" about given topics. We all know Trump is a dangerous twat, I dont need to have that forced down my throat thanks all the same. I dont need someone to point out the failings of others here. We are all oddities here compared to the "norm" stop feeling the need to show that by picking holes in something written here. Fuck me, if you want to pick things apart, try starting with your fucking selves and examine why you are really here.

I did take one of these fucktards to task, they were bang out of order. I was going to do the same with the other but decided there was little point. In the humour threads was a great post about dead and stupid people that fit so perfectly. If you die, the living suffer, if you are stupid, the living suffer. Thnx jonny for that one, so so so true and applicable in the cases of those concerned. So after writing a long diatribe about how they should respect other opinions whilst feeling free to express their own, I thought fuck it, whats the point, my posting something is not going to make a stupid person smart is it. Attacking others opinions here of all places is just silly really. Maybe I am getting sucked into the politics of it all and need to take a step back, but I just find attacking suicidal people about something as trivial as expressing their opinion to be about as stupid as stupid gets. I was stupid, I did it, I learnt from it.

So yeah, today I am the angry old git who lives in a cave and who is taking a pot shot at others who he finds distasteful. I told you to move on if you were offended. Its not a personal attack, just observations of a mentally disturbed, suicidal old man who likes to comment on such matters. No one is forced to read my ramblings but it helps me immensely when I see such crap to respond, in any way I see as appropriate as long as no one else gets hurt or upset by it, which if you moved on like I told you to, would not happen.

Thanks for reading my crap, it was fun writing it and I feel a lot better having ranted about the injustice of it all. I know I am full of it and I like to share it with anyone who is more bored than I am and makes the effort to read it all. i dont take myself seriously and no one else should. Its a vent, simple as that.

Toodle Pip
I take everything here as just random opinions, mine included. I don't really see the point of getting all worked up over it. I think we all have equal freedom of expression here and we won't always all agree; so what?
There's an [ignore] button for a reason. No need to get all upset.
BRB, I'm gonna go grab you a maxi-pad. :wink:

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings and SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Moi? Upset? Nah, this is not me upset, its me venting, something I have not done in a few months and something that I should do more often. Maybe this is not the right platform, who knows. Hence the title :haha:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Moi? Upset? Nah, this is not me upset, its me venting, something I have not done in a few months and something that I should do more often. Maybe this is not the right platform, who knows. Hence the title :haha:
It's all good. Express however you want, it's all just random opinions.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Least offensive post, I've ever read in my life. I tend to get offended when family members abandon me or back stab me or look down on me for stupid reasons. When people are trying to make it difficult for me to live life like a human being or are trying to kill me slowly. When people treat me as an inferior being due to me, thinking this world is a piece of shit, having PTSD and having physical health issues. Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinisterKid
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's okay to be upset (isn't that why a person rants to begin with?). Either way, I am mightily offended and refuse to hang out in this thread any longer than necessary. Good day.

Reactions: SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
It's okay to be upset (isn't that why a person rants to begin with?). Either way, I am mightily offended and refuse to hang out in this thread any longer than necessary. Good day.

My rants/vents are usually the product of anger, not upset. No doubt others will frequently see me as stupid, which I am ok with, its all subjective, but I often wonder just how some people became so opinionated that they feel they have the right to say the first thing that comes into their heads. I am ranting again, see what you have done now :wink: